36.

Gun has been locking himself in his room since they came home. His father decided to take him home. And Gun doesn't want to talk to anyone. He's not eating or anything. Everyone is worried.

His manager was too worried about Gun's sudden change of behavior. They can't do anything but to tell him the truth and explain Gun's situation.

He was shocked about all the things they said. About Off and Gun were married and everything. But when he recovered, he immediately said he wants to help him at least until he's okay.

They made an excuse about Gun's situation in public. Saying Gun's health isn't good and he needs to rest for a while. They doesn't know when will Gun gain himself back.

Gun on the other side who's locked up inside his room knows everything. He's using his phone to know what's happening. He reads his friend's text to him and his manager saying he needs to be brave.

He decided to be alone for awhile. He needs a time to think. He need to do something.

He now accepted the fact that he can't make Off fall in love with him. All those hopes he had crashed in an instant.

It hurts him whenever he remember those times where he's being nice to him. Where he's being attentive towards him. Those sweet look and sweet smile.

'It's all fake'

Everything is fake. Everyone is having a hard time. Everyone is getting worried because of their relationship. It was a total failure.

He just now realize how much damage the decision he made 3 years ago had done. He just recklessly agreed on something because he loves the idea of it without even thinking about it properly. He was too young and stupidly in love.

Now, it wasn't just him and Off. It's about everyone around them.

"Gun" Gun heard New's voice as he knocked on his door. It's now the 3rd day and he can feel his hunger.

"It's time for lunch. You haven't eaten yet. Everyone is worried about you"

Gun who's just sitting in front of his closed door bit his lips while hugging his knees.

"I know, P'. Leave the food there and...I'm sorry" Gun said feeling guilty for worrying them again. His voice sounds so lifeless.

"You need to get yourself together, Gun. Can you promise me that?"

Gun can't help the tears that's forming in the corner of his eyes.

"You still have us, P'Gun. Remember that please" he also heard Jane's voice. His tears fell. Hearing their voice that sound so sad with full of worries. He can't help but to feel sorry.

"P'Gun, this isn't the end yet. You can build yourself again and we'll be with you. We're looking forward to it so please come out soon" now it's Krist's voice.

"Ummm" that was the only thing he can say. He can't say a word because he might sob if he did.

"Then, we'll leave your food here. We'll leave now" New gently said. After that he heard their steps going down the stairs.

Gun hugged his legs tighter and cried silently.

"I'm sorry" those words are what Gun keeps on whispering as he cried.

He feels like he does nothing but to make them worry. His friends, family, co-workers and now his fans who keeps on messaging him on his any social media account. Saying to get well soon.