60.

Gun's POV:

After the proposal all of us decided to have a small congratulatory party for both of them.

I may wanted to drink as much as I want but I can't because I have to take care of Yanna. I don't want to be an irresponsible Dad.

That's what changed me. Ever since she came into my life, some part of me changed. One of them is partying and drinking until I can walk no more.

I just put her in bed and stayed there for a couple of minutes to make sure she's really sleeping.

What's good about it is Yanna isn't the type of child who'll wake up in the middle of the night often and cry. She would just wake up if she needed to go to the bathroom. And she's not picky at all.

She can sleep anywhere as long as I'm with her or any of my friends because we were the one who raised her.

It's a cold night and it's almost midnight. Yanna got really excited that she couldn't sleep and kept on playing with them and the other kids here. She also kept on teasing Singto and Krist which they find cute and funny.

I got out of our cabin and walked to the shore. It's quite far from them.

I know they'll be wondering why I'm still not coming back but I know they'll understand.

I decided to unwind and take a walk. The sound of the waves and the cold wind gives me comfort.

It's so beautiful in here. Whoever is running this island really did such a great job.

I keep on walking and looking at my feet leaving footsteps on the sands when I remembered what happened earlier.

My first interaction with P'Off after a while.

My cold face became warmer. The cold wind blows through me making me shiver as I remember how he smiled and how his voice sounded so sweet and gentle.

I stopped when I saw a feet in front of me. I looked up and flinch when I saw P'Off. His face is red while looking at me. His eyes were like earlier.

Is he drunk? When did he got here?

I took a couple of step backwards.

I know they were having fun and drinking as much as they can. They were tipsy when I left. So am I.

"Gun." I jump in surprise when he called me and his voice sounds so... sad.

His eyes somehow sparkle as the moonlight hit his eyes.

I stared at him for a second and started panicking when his tears falls down his face.

His tears shine like crystals because of the moonlight.

"Uhh..wait—why—"

I haven't finished my words and I haven't calmed down when he run towards me and clutches my body.

"Gun." He cried.

I was stunned and don't know what to do. I don't know if I should put my hand on him, hug him back and comfort him or push him away from me.