Special chapter

⚠️ WARNING: 🔞SCENES!⚠️

12 years later...

OffGun and friends were gathering at home with their children.

Tay and New also got married a year after Gun and Off remarried.

They all adopted a child as well as Off while Jane and Daniel already has 2 kids and she's currently pregnant with their third.

So basically, Krist and Singto has one kid, adopted. Tay and New has one, also adopted. Off and Gun has two, both are also adopted. Jane and Daniel were having three kids.

Right now they were having a simple party in the front yard of Phunsawat's mansion where Off and Gun live with Gun's Father.

Their kids were in school as they prepare a snack and drinks for them later when they arrive.

Off and Singto are the one who's grilling the beef and pork belly while they were fighting against Tay who wanted to help them but the two refused as he's always clumsy and break things.

Others can't help but to laugh at the sight of them like a child.

They were quite old now and having more time with their self than work. But they still work. They accept a project they wanted.

Daniel started turning the music on as the others vibes with it.

They spent hours to prepare when their kids arrived.

Yanna, who's a lot older was with them. She's in high school and she volunteered to pick the kids up.

Everyone was walking confidently as if they were proud of something they did. Especially Yanna.

Yanna grew up into a beautiful girl as everyone expected. She also choose to be proudly say she has a two gay parents but still didn't really tell them it was Off and Gun because she loves her peaceful life without being on a spot of public media. Off and Gun loves it too because Yanna is happy.

Yanna went to a lot of bullying but weirdly enough, those bully are the one who's either transferring or getting kicked out of school.

She always stands for herself and never lets anyone do something bad to her which is good for Off and Gun. They were proud of it but sometimes, she's a bit sassy like her mommy Jane.

Well, no one can blame her because Jane is one of the person who basically raised her.

"Dad, you can't believe what happened!" Fiat, Krist and Singto's adopted child, immediately shouted as he run towards us. (A/N: please just think of them as a child, I couldn't think of any name HAHAHA)

We all have our attention to them.

"What happened?" Singto sweetly asked.

"I'm gonna tell them!" Nanon, Tay and New's adopted son, also shouted.

"No, stop. I'll tell them since I was the one involved." Chimon, Off and Gun's adopted son, said.

"Is it a fight?" Gun asked as Chimon nodded his head. Off giggled because it became like a normal event for them. Their kids getting into a fight.