39.

Gun woke up and stared at the ceiling. First thing that comes in his mind is what happened to them. It hurts him so bad. The pain feels like it's tearing him apart.

A small part of him is regretting what he did because if he's honest, He still
love Off. No matter what happened, no matter how hurt he felt, how broken he became, his love for the older Don't just fade so easily.

But he won't take it back. This time, he will be wiser. Love isn't everything. This isn't just about him. He keeps on convincing himself that he did the right thing. He's hurt but he did the right thing.

'I hope this will make everything better'

"You're awake?" Gun turned his gaze to his Dad who just entered the room. He gently put his arm on his head. Gun closed his eyes.

'Yeah. You're not alone. You did the right thing'

"You've been sleeping for 2 days" his Dad spoke again. Gun opened his eyes and looked at his Dad before giving him a warm smile.

His Dad gave him the glass of water and drunk it before smiling again.

"I'm sorry. This is the last. I'll definitely take care of myself from now on" Gun gently said making his Dad smile proudly.

"You've been exhausting yourself these days. I think you need to rest" he said. Gun nodded.

He knows it. He can feel how his body got weak after what happened. He really wanted to take a break from everything. He wanted to go somewhere where he can get a fresh air. He feel the need of forgetting everything that hurts him and start again. Find a new hobby or anything that will distract him from the pain.

"But before I do that. I wanted to do something, Dad" Gun said when he remembered something. He sat down and faces his Dad who sat on the edge of the bed.

"What is it?"

"What happened to the driver?" Gun asked. And just like that, his Dad immediately knows what he's talking about.

"They put him in jail" He answered. Gun felt bad about the driver and everyone who got involved by their problems.

It's been months when the accident happened. He's been staying in jail after that?

"I still haven't file a case. What do you want to do?" His father asked him making Gun's face bright.

"I wanted to talk to him. He really didn't do anything. It wasn't his fault. I was the one who carelessly just run" Gun explained. His Dad nodded. He surely understands his son.

"Then you need to make yourself healthier. I'll support you" he answered. It's overwhelming Gun how his Dad always supported him.

"I don't want to waist time anymore, Dad. I have a time now to do it. I gained my energy back" Gun said.

"I know you'll definitely say that after waking up" both of them looked at New who just entered the room. He's smiling as he look at Gun. Gun smiled back.

"The 2 days sleep is good" Gun said and chuckled making his best friend and his Dad smile while shaking their heads.

"Do you know, you need to take a rest from the industry?" New asked.

As much as Gun wanted to continue acting, he thinks this is the best thing to do. He wasn't in his best state and that will affect his work. So no matter how hard it is for him he can't do anything about it. For now, he needs to think about himself.