34.

It's been one month since Gun and Off didn't saw each other in person. And Gun has been having a dream every time.

Gun doesn't know why those dreams always broke his heart even if the dreams seems like he's happy.

"Gun, are you okay?" Gun snapped out from his thought. He looked at New and smiled.

"Yeah. You don't have any schedule today?" Gun asked instead. New looked at him weirdly

"Didn't I tell you last night that I am going with you today since I don't have any schedule?" New asked him. Gun laugh awkwardly as he scratch the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah. I forgot" Gun said.

"What's bothering you?" New asked making Gun sigh. New knows him to well. There is no point in pretending in front of him.

"Well, I'm always having a dream. No, it's feels like my memories" Gun spoke, looking down at his tea.

He heard New sighed as he sat in front of him.

"Then you remember Off?" New asked sipping on his tea. Gun nodded.

"You're going on your anniversary?" New asked again. Making Gun looked at him in confuse.

"Anniversary?"

"Oh. You don't remember? It's your 3rd wedding anniversary this September 20"

"Is that why that date on my phone is marked?" Gun asked himself remembering the day when he checked his schedule and saw that September 20 is marked.

"Actually Krist and Singto called me earlier saying they want us to meet them at their apartment later" New said while staring at Gun. Watching every expression he makes like he was trying to read him. "But Gun if you still feel uncomfortable, you can still just stay here-"

"Good morning, are you ready?" New sigh as he heard Gun's manager greeted them with so much energy. Gun smiled at his manager

"Good morning. My things are ready" Gun said pointing his clothes that was lying on the couch.

"Okay. You should finish that quickly. I'll wait for the both of you in the car." He said and waved his hands at them. They both smiled and waved their hands back.

"I don't want to think about it for now. I have works" Gun said smiling at New before drinking his tea. New also smiled trusting Gun.

They both finished their teas before leaving the condo.

They both ride the same car since he's going to be with Gun all day.

New is happy for what is happening for his best friend. His career has been doing great. He has a lot of projects. Some of the artists are hating him too because he's getting the projects that is from them before.

New just laugh at them. It's not like Gun is asking for them to get that project. Those director and producer are the one asking Gun to take the project.

He looked at Gun who's silently reading some papers. It looks like a script for a new project. It's quite a lot.

He can't help but to worry.

"Do you even have a time to sleep?" New asked.

"There will be no dreams I just mentioned to you earlier if I don't, P'New" he answered without looking at him.

"Wow. Now you're talking to me like that?" New asked in surprised. Gun smiled sweetly at him and cling into his arm.

"No, I don't hehe" he said acting cute.