35.

New can't focus on his work. The director keeps on saying 'cut' because he wasn't doing good. He's mind is with Gun who's laying on the hospital bed.

He's been lying there for a day. He may wanted to stay with him but he can't cancel his schedule.

The social media is going wild with the news

'The actor Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat fainted during their heavy scene'

It was all over the news. Gun's father is trying to control about the media's opinion about it. Some sends their get well soon message.

"Cut! New, You should keep focus!" The director shouted again. New apologized.

"Let's have a break" he added.

I walked towards him to apologize properly.

"I'm sorry, director." He said. The director sigh and patted his shoulder.

"What did the doctor said about him? Did he wake up?" He asked. New looked down and shook his head.

He's worried. Remembering what happened yesterday. He's sure something happened to him.

"Do you want to reschedule your scenes? We can't do something right if you're like this" he asked.

He was about to shook his head when his manager came and gave his phone.

"It's Gun" he said.

—————

Gun slowly opened his eyes. Tears started to form in the corner of his eyes as soon as he woke up. He woke up with same pain he had before he fainted.

He immediately sat down and looked for his phone. He took his phone that was placed on the bedside table, hands are shaking. He had a hard time dialing New's number. His vision is blurry because of his tears.

He finally pressed the dial button. He waited for the older to answer the call.

"Hello, Gun? Is that you?" The older immediately asked with his worried voice.

"P'New. I need you" that was the first thing that Gun came out from his mouth as his tears keeps on falling. His throat is sore.

"Director, I'm sorry but I need to go. I'm really sorry" Gun heard New said on the other line.

Gun covered his mouth and dropped his phone because he's body doesn't have the strength to hold it anymore.

Everything is painful. His heart is heavy. Hands are shaking.

"Gun, wait for me. I'll be there" New said before ending the call.

Gun covered his face with his palms and cried out loud.

Memories. The memories he was trying hard to remember. The memories he was kind of excited to remember.

It ended up breaking him this much. It ended up giving him so much pain.

Gun hugged his legs trying to calm himself down.

Off who he loves so much for years was cheating on him. It hurts him so much. It hurts more than those years where Off doesn't give him attention.

But aside from that pain he's feeling. He feel more guilty. What happened between them is like a slap on his face. Like someone just throw him some water with full of ice so that he can wake up from his fantasy.