48.

Gun's POV:

Right after I was done with my last part in the drama that we're filming, I immediately said my goodbye and go home.

I don't have that much of time to celebrate with them or to have fun with them because I needed to go home. Yanna needs me.

"I'm really sorry, Director." I apologized again after packing my things.

"It's fine, we understand. Go home" he said and smiled at me.

"P'Gun, get home safely and we hope you'll fix your problems" the others added.

I smiled at them and nodded my head.

I bid my goodbye again before we decided to finally leave.

I was thankful to them, these days I became anxious because I wasn't with Yanna. I was worried since her photo got leaked out.

I wasn't mad. I know one day, this day will come. I just didn't know it will be this soon. We just came home. It just been a month.

What I am worried is my daughter being. I needed to be by his side.

I came home earlier than expected because of this. The shooting just ended and I'll be busy again after days because of the promotion that we'll do for the drama. But this came together. I don't know what to do.

We drove for hours non-stop. As we reached the gate of our house, they were a lot of medias staying there, trying to get inside and when they saw our van, they were trying to stop us from going inside. Some of them were knocking on the window really loud as if they wanted to break it.

I became more anxious. Did Yanna experienced these? It's so stressful even for me.

As soon as the Van stopped in front of our house, I immediately looked at my manager. He nodded his head as if he knows what I am trying to say.

I smiled at him and uttered thank you before entering the house.

All of my friends were gathering in the living room, surrounding and playing with Yanna.

"I'm home" all of them turned their head in my direction. Yanna smiled and her face brighten when she saw me.

"Papa!" She immediately ran towards me and give me a hug like she always do.

I hugged her back but broke it after to check if she's okay.

"P'Gun, you're back early. Isn't it supposed to be tomorrow?" Krist asked. I sighed in relief when she looks so fine.

"I am worried. How can I enjoy the party?" I replied.

"Sorry, I made you worried, Papa" my face softened when Yanna said those words.

"No, Yanna, it's not your fault." I said and stood to lift her. We sat down as we started to talk about the issue.

"Some of the attention goes to Jane's engagement but there's still people in internet who wants to know the truth" Singto started. I looked at Jane and his boyfriend, Daniel.