66.

Tay's POV:

I'm busy reading all the remaining files that Off left before he decided to take a leave of absence.

I know he needed to take a rest somehow but I feel like there's something more about it. I've been telling him to take a break for years but this is the first time he did it.

And he even told me not to call him unless it's about work. He won't answer my call unless I text him the reason why I'm calling first.

I keep on reading and flipping through the files when someone opens the door.

I was surprised to see Gun, panting. He's breathing fast and heavily, trying to catch his breath.

"Gun?" I asked in confusion.  This is the first time he came to me after five years.

He looks like he's in a hurry and I know it's something so important if it requires him to talk to me directly. 

I know how he felt about me and I understand that we're not going to be as close as we used to be before but I wanted to help him.

"I'm sorry for disrupting your work..." I feel like he couldn't finish his words as he's still catching his breath.

I put the paper down before giving him my full attention. I'm getting worried. How serious and important it may be for him to be in this state?

"It's fine, Gun. Have a seat and calm down. Take your time." I said and offered him to seat in one of the couch in my office but he shook his head repeatedly.

"T-thank you but it's not going to take long. I just wanna ask...where's P'Off?" He asked that made me froze.

"Huh?" I was dumbfounded that I didn't know what to say.

Did he really asked where is Off? Did he really?

"P'Off. Where...Where is he staying right now?"

"Pardon?"

"His address?!"

I flinch when he raised his voice. He looked at me and took a deep sigh before his face soften.

"Sorry, Phi. I just really need to know where he is staying right now." He explained though it didn't exactly help me to understand why he need it.

But still. I did gave him his address. I wrote it in a piece of ripped paper.

"Thank you!" He just said before leaving, running again.

I couldn't help but to call my boyfriend because there's really something happening that I didn't know.

"Hello?" He answered.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Gun just left here and asked for Off's address." I said.

"Oh." There's a long silence. "I see, he's going to Korea." He just simply said.