43.

5 years later...

It's been five years. Everything seems to be doing better. Off's company grew bigger and its now a well known company.

Gun stayed private for the past 2 years since he left and started accepting project overseas after that. When he came back, he only accepted project overseas. But never really came home.

Gun is now known as best actor not just in their country but in other countries. He's also helping their company by modeling their products.

Off and Gun are doing their jobs more better.

They're happy but feels like there's still a pieces that's missing.

3 days ago when Off heard the news about Gun coming back. And it's the day he'll be back.

For the past five years, he heard a lot of rumors about Gun. He never misses every news about him.

There's one rumor that he can't get off his mind.

'Gun Atthaphan, the famous actor is rumored to have a child'

Off doesn't know what to feel about it. They even posted a picture of Gun holding a child.

Some says it's Gun and Jane's child since Jane also took a 1 and a half year off in the industry before months after Gun left.

The media tried to ask Jane about it many time but she just laugh it off and didn't answer their question. She said it's a private matter.

Gun also doesn't want to talk about it. But he never denies the rumor of having a child.

Everything feels like crumbling down to Off. He was trying his best to be better for the past 5 years. It feels like he's doing it for nothing.

But he still doesn't want to give up. It's just a rumors. It's not true unless Gun confirms it.

Off find himself waiting on the airport with Gun's fans. They were waiting patiently as Off stared at exit door.

Everyone seems excited when it opened and a lot of passengers are leaving.

Off's heart can't seem to relax. His heart are beating fast. He doesn't know if he's excited or nervous. Either way, he wanted to see him immediately.

Watching him on screen wasn't enough for him. He wanted to see immediately.

Everyone started screaming.

They were screaming, calling his name. The cameras started clicking.

Off stiffened when he saw Gun smiling while waving at his fans.

He's with his manager and some of the guard protecting him from people who wanted to get close to him.

Off can't help but to place his hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat.

5 years.

5 years and his heart didn't change. 5 years and his heart is still beating because of Gun.