10.

Gun woke up without Off by his side. At that, it aches his heart for a seconds until he saw the tray full of food and a capsule inside a little glass with a note.

Gun move even if his bum is still hurt. That's when he realized he's wearing a pajamas already and the room is clean.

One thing is for sure. Off cleaned the mess they made last night.

Gun's heart beat fast. The thought of Off cleaning him is making him blush and he also made breakfast for him.

Gun bit his lips to stop himself from smiling and took the note.

'I ordered breakfast for you and take the medicine for your bum' -Off

Gun blushed even more when he read the last part. It's too embarassing.

Gun took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Calming himself before standing to take a bath.

He got out with just a bath robe since he is just alone and started eating the breakfast Off did made but ordered himself.

Gun can't stops smiling everytime he remembers what happened last time and he is hissing everytime he moved and hurt his butt.

He took him 20 minutes to finish his breakfast because of remembering what they did and how loud they are last night.

When he finished eating and he already took the medicine, Gun just stayed there for a while until his bum is not that sore.

He got up and put some clothes. He's not thinking on doing something today rather than watch netflix.

Gun just closed the door of their room when he heard their door bell ringing. Gun who can still feel the sore a bit ran towards the door to open it.

"P'New" His eyes widened when he saw his friend wearing a mask, a sunglasses a hat. He is in disguise?

"Let me in" He quickly said and pushed Gun a little as he entered the house immediately. Gun is in total shock seeing his friend panicking, acting like he just committed a crime.

"What's happening, P'New?" Gun asked as he closed and locked the door.

New didn't answer him. Instead he sat on the long sofa and took of his mask, sunglasses and his hat. Gun walked closer to him.

"P'New" Gun called again. This time New looked at him. Gun can see a lot of emotion in his eyes. There is too much emotion in it he doesn't know what to believe.

"Gun" New called him and pulled him to sit beside him. He cupped Gun's face and looked at him directly in the eyes. Gun who's on shock stayed still as he's eyes are wide open looking at him back. "D-Did you and Off did that?"

Gun's forehead wrinkled in confuse.

"What are you talking about?" Gun asked. New lets go of his cheeks and sit properly and didn't answer.

"P'New, can you calm down first?!" Gun said and tried to calm his friend.

They went silent as New is trying to calm himself and Gun is watching him worriedly.

When Gun noticed New calmed himself he started asking him.

"Now, tell me what happened?" He asked as he holds his hand to say that it's gonna be okay. New looked at him. Hesitating if he will tell Gun or not.

Gun knows something bad happened. And all he could do now is to make New feel that he is with him.

New opened his mouth like he's about to say it but closed it again because he's still hesitating. Gun squeeze his hand and smile.