"So what's your name?" asked her.

"My name is Kira. Age 10." Shel ooked at me expecting an answer.

"Yuki. 10." answered the silent question.

"Snow. It suits you." She smiled.

"How?"

"Simple. You haven't changed the expression on your face since saw you. Snow indicates something cold. You are cold."

"You are the first person to tell me that." I smiled at her.

"Glad I was. So why are you here? You don't look sick to me." She said while looking me up and down.

"I'm not sick."

"Then what are you here for? You look healthy to me!" Kira said giving Yuki a look.

"I will tell you when the time is right."

"Okay!" After that we became friends and discovered that we had a lot in common.

At the park one day they saw a group of kids surrounding someone. Walking to them they noticed a girl their age in the middle being bullied by the other kids. When she looked up brown eyes stared at me before looking away.

Angry I walked to them with Kira following me. "Leave her alone!"

They ignored me so I picked up a stone and threw it at a boy about to hit her.

Running through them I grabbed the girls hand and sprinted off with Kura following us. We ran as far as we could before I started laughing. Tears poured our of my eyes as my sides got sore. Kira and the new girl started laughing as well and every time we stopped we would look at each other before laughing again.