I looked up and signaled her to sit infront of me so she quickly did.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be there with Sehun?"

"What about you? Why are you here?"

"I went to grab some coffee. They're still there with Sehun. Jennie and Kai are there, too. Anyways, why are you really here?"

"Like you, I went to grab some coffee also." I simply replied.

"Are you alright?" I nodded. "You know, you can tell me everything, right? I'm willing to listen."

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I assured her with a small smile.

I took a sip of my iced coffee. It's so refreshing.

"I want to apologize for pushing you guys away." I brought out as her order arrived. She took a sip first before speaking.

"You don't need to apologize. We understand you. Believe it or not, no one in the squad got mad at you for pushing us away. It's fine, Lisa." She seriously stated.

Tzuyu became close with my friends already. So she's automatically part of the squad now.

"Irene unnie got so worried about you so she's always contacting Jennie to know if you are doing well since Jennie was the only one you're talking to."

"I didn't want to talk to her also. But she's so persistent."

"But weren't you thankful to her for handling you even if it was hard?"

"I am. I'm so thankful. But I still need to be alone to recover from what happened. Now that Sehun is already awake, it will be a little easier for me now since I am sure  that he is already safe." I stated and drank the rest of my coffee.

"Anyway, Mrs. Wang sent this to me and asked me to give this to you." She handed an envelope to me. I opened it and saw a letter so I quickly read it.

To Ms. Manoban,

     I heard everything that happened. Even though my son didn't make it, I want to thank you because because of you, they finally captured my husband who committed the crime. And I want to apologize, too, on behalf of him. Sorry for what he did to your family. I hope, you and your parents will live with a peaceful life now since my husband is already in the prison. I hope, you are safe and also your friends who were with you and my son that time.

-Mrs. Wang.

The letter kinda made me emotional but it also helps me ease the heavy feeling inside my heart.

"Do you want to stay here more? Or you'll go back now to the hospital?"

"Let's...let's go back now." And with that, we went back to the hospital together. Since it's already impossible for me to be alone, I decided to go inside Sehun's room. When I got inside, they're still there.

"Lisa!" They quickly hugged me tight. Okay what the hell. Are they trying to choke me to death?

"I-I c-can't breathe." I muttered.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry!" Thankfully, they pulled away already.

"Yah, are you okay?" Irene unnie worriedly asked. I just answered her with a smile. I looked at Sehun who's looking at me, too.

"Where were you earlier? I'm looking for you." He then pouted. I approached him and patted his head.

"I just went out and grabbed some coffee. Tzuyu was with me."

"I thought you already went home."

"Why would I? I won't leave you like that." I said and gave him a small smile.