The Party; The Day Before

The dinner went pretty well. If you call Namjoon getting nervous all the time there and Jennie's father constantly considering if this guy is good for his daughter or not while Jennie and her mother try their best to lighten up the vibe and have a good time, pretty well.

Anyways, the road back to the mansion was silent as Namjoon was focusing on the mood and Jennie was sitting beside him awkwardly while leaning against the window staring at the houses with lights and others did not. Which was pretty dark and kinda creepy. Some children were out, a couple was kissing on the bench near a tree.

There are kids, what were they thinking.

Jennie chuckled lightly and saw a person walking their dog at night. Pretty weird. That's not normal. Or at least for her.

Then she pursed her lips and looked at Namjoon who was still looking at the road.

"Joon, you ok? Dad's not here anymore" Finally, Namjoon seemed to relax a bit and sighed.

He looked at Jennie with his eyes glistening from the moonlight while Jennie looked at his eyes as well. Having a long eye contact.

But their eye contact broke when a loud beep was heard so Namjoon immediately brought his focus on the road and gripped the steering wheel tight as the big truck passed them by an inch.

Jennie let out a sigh of relief and clutched her chest.

"That was close" Namjoon pursed his lips and aplogized but Jennie told him it was ok and it was nothing for him to worry about.

-

January 14th,2021

"Ye Eonni, I really haven't spent much time with all of you." Jennie flopped himself on the couch and stared at her girl friends.

Rose nodded while fidgeting her fingers and leaning onto the couch.

Jisoo sighed and nodded as she also leaned onto the couch and Lisa just nodded without moving in her seat.

The four were just sitting in the living room chilling early in the morning of January the 14th.

They could all hear the loud snore of Jungkook's from all the way down since he was a loud snorer. If you couldn't tell.

"How about we just watch a movie?" Lisa suggested but Jennie shook her head.

"Nah"

"Shopping?" Rose said it in an unsure way but Jennie shook her head as well.

"We've done that a lot of times"

"Maybe just go out?" Jisoo asked but Jennie shook he read making Jisoo sigh in defeat and slumped her shoulders.

Then Jennie looked at the stairs and saw Taehyung there holding the railing while going down, his eyes half lidded. Jennie could tell he just woke up.

"Morning Tae" She greeted with a warm gummy smile making Taehyung smile too and went to the kitchen.

He grabbed a glass and went to the water dispenser, filling it with water. I mean, what else?

He yawned and stretched his arms walking out of the kitchen. He was about to leave and go back to his room until he heard a conversation from the girls. He couldn't resist the temptation it listen so he leaned against the wall near the living room.

"So Jennie, how did he leave you?" Jisoo asked, making Jennie confused.

"What do you mean? I'm still with Namjoon the fvck" She creased her eyebrows making Jisoo shake her head and chuckle.