Met Again

"ummmm...

Ruby Jane"

Jin squinted his eyes, eyebrows furrowed, as he looked at the phone for one last time before nodding and turning it off.

Jisoo gasped.

It can't be possible.

She frowned and Jin noticed.

Jisoo looked at Jin.

"Oppa, remember my friends that I was going to introduce to you soon?" She began and Jin hummed and looked at her.

"yeah, what about it?"

Jisoo took a deep breath as she thinned her lips and hands balled, but not to tight.

"one of them, is... That... Girl" Jin was beyond baffled. Then he came to his senses.

"This girl, Kim Jennie, is one of your friends?" He asked one more time to be clear and he's not just hearing things.

Jisoo nodded slowly and sighed.

Jin lowered his head and his hands went up to it, ruffling his hair in frustration.

He then turned back to Jisoo.

" this is bad chu. "

" I agree, who would wanna be a fuck toy? Jennie's sensitive. She rarely experiences being hurt. And she just got out of a toxic relationship. I don't think we need to let her. Namjoon should find someone else. Just not her." right after she said that, someone opened the big oak doors and they turned around to see Namjoon smirking.

The two stood up and Jisoo frowned.

" Namjoon oppa. You're not gonna make this girl your fucking fuck toy!" Jisoo yelled at Namjoon, showing him the  picture.

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

He folded his arms and poked his cheek with his tounge.

"why should I listen to you Jisoo? Why do you care. You never cared when I was dating three girls but didn't fuck them just considered. Yet they were sluts. Pieces of trash. But now... Why do u care about that girl?" Namjoon squinted his eyes at the younger.

Jisoo opened her mouth but only air got out. She closed it and clutched her hand.

"I know her Namjoon. She's my friend ever since high school. The reason Jin oppa didn't met any of my friends was because you guys were busy handling your business for my entire high school year! Jin oppa only came back when I graduated and went to college." she was teary eyed.

She hiccuped and excused herself, going to the door leaving.

The two looked at her and as soon a she doors closed, Jin was now the one who had a look that indicates he's angry