Blood Pack

-Jennie PoV-

It's been a while since I've passed out. Trust me, I tried to open my eyes. But it was like it was glued shut and my body felt numb.

I don't know what has happened to me. It is taking far too long to wake up. And even made me worried. But it felt nice to hear Namjoon talk to me. His voice that I missed so much. He's literally the definition of perfection... But still, he still hasn't said sorry about what he said. But it also broke my heart about hearing his stories, about his parents and I guess it was his best friend or comrade, Jackson. He went through so much already. I feel sorry for him. And every single time he blames himself for the cause of the situation. That he was the reason why they died. For him.

Now, he's crying by my side. Blaming himself again that I was like this. No, it isn't his fault. Part of this is mine. I shouldn't blame him as well.

"I... Love you" He ended. My heart warmed at that. I badly wanted to wake up. I badly wanted to show him my love. Let him show me his love. That we can share it. Feel it. I badly wanted to respond to him and say "I love you too"

But I can't. Instead I'm here, lying on a bed, in helplessness. Not being able to respond to his touches, to his words. And then, when he hugged my face, saying those two words, something snapped inside of me. Like, an urge to open my eyes. A feeling of heat washed through me, like it was fire piercing from the outside.

There was a feeling like a weight was lifted off me. I could feel myself again, so I slowly moved my eyes. It was like the speed of a snail, but I was getting there. The light that blinded me didn't help either. But I still managed to fully open my eyes, and I could finally speak. "N-Namjoon?" Was the first thing I said as I saw his handsome face and his round black orbs looked at me , like it stared right through my soul.

Gosh dang it Jennie, you should've responded to what he said! But I just said his frikin name. The smile that spread through his face made me forget my anger at my self.

God how I missed seeing those dimples. I hugge him back immediately.

"Jennie, I'm glad you're awake" He whispered while holding my hair.

"I'm glad to see you again" Maybe I'll forgive him.

We pulled away and it was just silence. Not an awkward silence, more of a calming and peaceful one.

"I have to go to the others. But don't worry, I'll be back" He pecked my forehead. Say it Jennie, say it!!!

"Namjoon wait!" I call to him. I'm gonna say it.

He turned around just as he opened the door and lifted his eyebrow. "What is it?"

"I-I-I... I..." I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. Stop it Jennie!!! Just frikin say it back!!!

"You what?"

"I... Love yoGurt, yes yogurt" well, there goes my chance of not making it difficult. He just gave me a confused look before laughing and nodding. "Sure, I'll get you your yogurt" With that he left.

Once he closed the door and his footsteps faded, I slammed my head onto a pillow and screamed. "How. Can. You. Be. So. Stupidddd" I said between smacking my face with said pillow.

I groaned and plopped onto the bed, bouncing a bit. "I should've found another excuse that isn't as lame as 'yogurt'. God, I must have looked like a epic fool infront of him. What if he thinks differently of me now? Ughhhh. Sleep should help.

I sighed and brought the blankets close to me and went to dream land.

-meanwhile with the others-