Beautiful

All author POV unless it's important.

-

"Namjoon, you called?" Hoseok asked as he entered the room and sat on the chair.

Meet Namjoon and his gang. Yes gang.

Namjoon is a Mafia lead- no, King. His parents died to an unexpected ambush. Well, that's what ambush means but NEVER MIND THAT.

He took over his parents' place and promise to their grave that he will continue what they built. He will do everything. His parents were very kind, to him and his friends, but not to others.

He is kind hearted and loving. He is protective of the people he loves. He's the strongest and smartest amongst his whole gang. Which made him even more fit for a Mafia leader. With his smarts, he can make a stable plan that usually and mostly works. It makes him a great negotiator and business man.

Of course he's straight.

His gang is named Bangtan Boyscouts. Mostly known as BTS.

His gang has 6 great leaders.

Jin, the 'doctor' of the gang. He mostly spends time in the mansion where they live to treat the wounded men. But he is great at guns. He learned to protect himself long ago. When needed for a tough Misson, he comes along with his medical supplies. Just in case. He's very kind hearted but will smack your ass with his pink slipper if you're not a good kid. Making him a bit of a 'mother' since he also cooks for the 7 of them.

Suga, real name Min Yoongi, but he chooses to be called Suga. Only his closes friends call him Yoongi. He's gay, but more like a top. He's mysterious and intimidating. Usually acts cold around other people. But, he can be very sweet when it comes to the people he loves. He specialises in guns knives and he can get you a bullet in your head before you can even notice him.

Hoseok, that's his real name. But when at home, he likes to be Hobi. He's the sunshine of the group. He is always cheerful and happy. He makes weird noises but it was OK for the others, I think. He always lightens up the mood and is very kind and generous. You wouldn't even expect him to be part of a gang. You be like "why is he then there?!" well... You might misunderstood him. With his behaviour, it would be easy to fool someone that he's not part of the Mafia. Which makes it an advantage. He is very good at aiming and gets rarely shot. Like, really rarely. His whole attitude will change if you hurt him or his friends. So, don't mess with him. Or BTS

Jimin, the one who usually gets teased by his hyungs Cauz of his short height. He's gay too, more like a bottom. But he doesn't act like one. He's good at fighting with or without weapons. He's smooth like a snakeu and can murder someone before they even notice it. He was very stealthy. He has a kind personality and is very caring. He acts like a child sometimes.

Taehyung, the most mysterious person when it comes to their job. He doesn't make an expression while talking. Yet, he acts like a child with Jimin around the house. They're soul mates. Like, best friend kind. Not the lovie dovie kind. He smiles his boxy smile around his hyungs. He's straight and has a thing for Gucci. Don't judge him, just because he wears Gucci doesn't mean he's gay. Not all people are like that.

Jungkook, the more skilled by everyone (the 5) else in the gang. Yes he can be a bit intimidating at times, but that's for work. At the end of the day, he will always be the bangtan's baby. The one with the bunny smile and is really good with everything. He's good at painting, drawing, Mafia Business (duh), etc.

And Namjoon is glad with his gang. They became his second family.

"Yes Hoseok, I asked for you to come here so I can get an update on that other gang who said they will be 'dethroning' our gang to be the next 'king of the underworld'. Tsk, its not some demon stuff. Aish humph" Namjoon scoffed as he leaned back on his chair. Hoseok nodded.