Hideout

-Namjoon PoV-

There it was. Our secret hideout that we used for years. Me and hyung sat in the car, panting.

Jin hyung looked angry at me, but I mean, if I didn't do it, what was the faster to do so? So he can't really be mad.

"You stupid idiot! You know I hate it when you use those teleportals of yours! It always make me dizzy and p-" He didn't managed to finish the sentence when he quickly pushed the car's door open and barfed. I knew he always became dizzy and nauseous when I use my teleportals but I needed.

I roll my eyes at him and open the door to my side and went to him, who wiped his mouth after he barfed his whole breakfast. I scrunched my nose up in disgust at his puke on the ground while he gave me a look I ignored.

"Let's go" he nodded and we walked to the entrance mindlessly, and because we did so, we didn't noticed there were guards who guarded the place. More like surrounded it.

Someone spotted us and shouted "Hey! Who are you?! Don't trespass"

Tsk, how ironic. They trespassed in our territory. Our hideout that we treasure.

"If you don't go, I'll shoot!" He threatened while reaching his hands to his pockets like he was getting his gun.

I just chuckled at him and shot him with my own gun and put on a serious face.

Jin Hyung looked at me and I returned with a questioning look. "What?" I asked.

"Well, you just made a dumb move." I raised an eyebrow.

"How come?"

"You're gun didn't have a silencer. So much for the the Mafia King... And it might have attracted attention, which we don't need right now." I just rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"Well, if you don't want the attention. Then maybe you can stay here outside" I huffed and walked to the now unguarded entrance of our hideout.

As I walked, I could hear him shout. "Hey, wait for me!" And he was right by my side. I couldn't help but chuckle at his behaviour.

We walked in the empty hallway. It's weird that Kai didn't put anything to guard around. There's something fishy going on, and I could see Jin hyung can tell.

"He must be up to something" And right as he said that, a shot was heard and a I was quick to dodge a bullet that went past me.

I looked at it that shot the door and slowly turned my head to face whoever shot that bullet, and in a blink of an eye, I swiftly pulled my gun out of my pocket and shooting the man skilfully in the middle of his eyes. Perfect shot.

I saw his body collapse on the floor and me and Jin hyung took it as a chance to run quickly, because we know that a lot more guards were gonna come.

My thoughts were confirmed correct as I entered a room that lead to another hallway with about 9 guards, turning their attention to us.

I shot one but another tried to shoot me near the heart but I moved in time, only my shoulder got hit and it hurted as hell. I saw a huge pillar not too far away from me and we immediately ran to it, hiding behind. Remember that we couldn't just use our powers. I want to make a surprise attack on Kai himself, and my only power attack was a sphere ball with power surrounding it, and hyung's was none. Reading minds and seeking into their visions wasn't needed much here. All our combat skills were good but an estimate of 10 people trying to kill us? I don't think so.

Before we could do anything, a loud booming noise filled our ears and suddenly planks of wood, glass, and concrete cement blew over us and nearly hit my wounded shoulder. We covered ourselves, with the dome enough to cover us created using my powers.

After the impact, we looked to the side of the pillar and saw... Rose, Jisoo, and Lisa? The girls? What are they doing here?

It seemed like Jin hyung had the same question in his mind. He looked worried, probably for his sister.

"Jisoo! What are you doing here?! Get out! It's dangerous! You'll get hurt!" He shouted since the three were on the other side of the hallway.

"no hyung. If it's dangerous and I might get hurt, then I don't want you here too. It's dangerous, and I want to help save Jennie." Her eyes told the truth and before any of us can respond, the guards got up and started shooting again.

To our surprise, the girls brought guns and shot them all, keeping a bulls eye and never missed a shot. Needless to say, we were shocked.

"W-what... How-Did you just - when did the three of you-" We couldn't even make a  sentence on how shocked and surprised we were.

"Now's not the time to explain. We have to find her. If there more than 10 guards around here, then it would be no surprise if we will encounter more. And judging by your powers, it's pathetic against a bunch of them. Maybe use your power Namjoon to protect us, but your barrier won't be on for long. So you can use your combat and shooting skills, Mr. Mafia King. Now let's go" Jisoo explained. But she may be merely saying that as normal as possible, but it was weird to me. How could she know more about my powers more than myself? She undoubtedly knows something about my own self than me. But Jennie was more important in my mind right now, and I'll do everything to bring her back.

"Are the others here?"

"Yes, Yoongi oppa sent us here with his teleportation power. Hobi oppa, Jimin, and Jungkook already were in before you so were we. We split up and there here somewhere."

I nodded and we started to shoot the men.

-Jennie PoV-

Stupid spells. How do I get out of this? My body feels like it's stuck in one space and I couldn't take control. Though I kept struggling and squirming like a little worm infront of Kai, I was still stuck under his power. O Lord, please help me. He was touching my thigh and holding my chin firmly while I helplessly moved to get out even just his grasp. But nothing at all.

"Don't move little one. Your stupid friends are watching us right now." I widened my eyes. Isn't the TV already shut down?

He smirked as if he knew what I was thinking.

"It's not the TV little one"

"Don't call me that!" I was annoyed by him calling me by that pet name. I hated it. I'm not a 'little one'.

He didn't seemed intimidated at all and just kept his snickering grin. I can see the evil and hunger for power in his eyes. Wow, did I really just say that? That's... Dope.

"You see, 6 of you're gullible friends are out right now. I didn't managed to take care of them, but what I got is... Good as well." His grin turned into a sneaky smirk and I became scared. What in the world does he mean?

He snapped his fingers and a curtain that I didn't even noticed in the room, opened and what I saw horrified me. Because what I saw... We're Jimin, Hobi, and Jungkook, all trapped.

---
So yeahhhhhhhh.... This got deleted out of nowhere so I had to rewrite it. I was bummed out, irritated, and annoyed that I left Wattpad for a few days. But now I rewrote in and here it is now.

As usual, don't forget to vote and comment!