Family Dinner

Namjoon continued to thrust in Jennie until he came along with her, the desk getting sticky from their juices.

Jennie panted, Namjoon still inside her.

"I love you Joonie, so so much"

"Me too" Namjoon replied with a peck on the forehead.

After 3 whole minutes of just enjoying each others presence, they pulled away to out their clothes back. But their outfits were now crumbled, just like my dreams.

Jennie swung her Chanel purse over her shoulder and looked at Namjoon who was busy cleaning their "mess" on the modern-dark oak table.

Suddenly, a chime was heard then some vibration.

Jennie became aware of it and opened her purse to shuffle through her stuff in looking for her phone.

She found it not long after and answered the call.

"Hi mom" Namjoon looked up at her and stopped wiping the table with a napkin and saw Jennie's face go nervous.

She was biting her lip and he kind of saw a drop of sweat on her forehead going down her nose.

He doesn't blame her though. He was also very, very, nervous about this. This was involving PARENTS for goodness sake.

"Hey Jane dear, how are you?" A sweet, kind voice asked through the phone.

Namjoon thinks that Jennie's voice must have come from her mother.

Jennie pursed her lips before answering.

"Oh uh... I'm fine. How about you and dad?"

Namjoon gulped and widened his eyes. Fvck, dads are scary to him,in his experience.

Jennie showed him to calm down by placing her palm in front of him, moving it back and forth two times to shut his thoughts off.

During that time, shuffling was heard from the other line and it stopped just as Jennie turned her attention towards the phone call.

"Hey Ruby"

Jennie's eyes lit up at the familiar voice.

"Dad!" she exclaimed as her smile grew wide.

"Me and your mother just wanted to tell you that we miss you. It's been so long and maybe we could catch up?"

Jennie thought, for a millisecond. Maybe even half of a millisecond. Because she responded fast.

"I'd love that"

"So maybe a family dinner?"

"Yes!" Jennie nodded happily and held her phone tighter and closer to her ear.

But she saw Namjoon and her smile faltered and she bit her lip.

"Dad..."

"Yes sweetie?" A worried voice quickly replied.

"May I bring someone? It's someone I'd like you to meet. It's important"

Silence was present as Jennie's father was thinking and Jennie and Namjoon were just standing there across each other in nervousness.

"Sure honey. We'll see you soon"

His father agreed but his voice sounded suspicious of who was the "someone" she was talking about.

Not too much to talk about right now, Jennie's mother ended the call with a warm goodbye.

Jennie pursed her lips and stuffed her phone back in her purse and looked at Namjoon who puffed out a sigh of relief.