The Party;The Day Before 2

"Now... Namjoon, tell me." He sat infront of him.

"Tell me what you feel."

Silence.

"Namjoon, tell me. From the bottom of your heart, what you really feel. Tell me, you know you can" Then, Jin saw a tear trinkle down Namjoon's cheek. Followed by another, and another, until he was fully sobbing.

Rushing to his side, Jin rubbed his back. Comforting him.

Like the old days.

"Namjoon ah, tell me the truth." Jin humphed and crossed his arms infront of Namjoon who looked down on the ground, fidgeting his fingers feeling afraid to admit.

"Come on Joon. You can tell me" Jin's expression softened and smiled at the little boy infront of him.

It was silent until tears started forming and fell on his cheeks, rolling down until fully sobbing.

Jin rushed to his side, rubbing his back.

"Hey hey hey it's okay. I won't be mad if you did." He assured.

Namjoon wiped his nose and nodded.

"I'm sorry for taking Jisoo's chicken..." He puffed out a sigh. Suddenly, Jin started laughing.

"What's so funny hyung?" He tilted his head all cutely in confusion.

"Aish Joon, I helped to cook the chicken. So it was basically me and my mom who made it. But it was for Jisoo. Come on, don't cry. Let's go eat chicken, ok?" Namjoon nodded, finally smiling while he followed Jin into the house.

It was from they were little kids. Where all their parents were the best of friends, leading an entire empire together while still remaining happy and close.

"Shhh it's ok. Don't cry. Just tell me" Namjoon pursed his lips. It's been so long since Jin seen him like this.

"H-hyung... I-... I'm sorry" Jin looked at him confused. Yes there were times they had their misunderstandings and altercations. Yes sometimes they can be naive and stubborn like a child. But, if Jin can recall, there was nothing for him to be really sorry about. Well, at least to him.

"I'm sorry about how all of this started" Oh, so he's talking about the day it began. Where Namjoon went home after stalking Jennie. They had a huge argument since Jin cares for her and his sister.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I-I don't know what I'm feeling. She's just a woman. A woman meant to be a fuck toy. That's what are women for right? They all want the same thing. Pleasure. To get what they want. That's their only goal in life. To get pleasured and be nothing, but a stupid slut who wants nothing but money. That's what Jennie wants! She's just using me! Right hyung?" He looked with teary eyes at him.

"Namjoon! Use your intelligence for once! Aren't you thinking?! You've got it all wrong! What if she was here right now, listening to what you had said. What do you think would she feel? She would be sad. And I know that you care for her. The only reason you're like this is because of that stupid ego of yours! For once, Namjoon, lower your pride and actually take time to notice the real things happening. That would be way out of your control."

He's right.

If only had I lowered my standards and not take my pride over me, then it wouldn't be like this. It's a good thing Jennie wasn't here to hear all of it.

-

Namjoon drove away from them. He needed some time to think about his feelings and get his shit together. He needed to be sure.