Escape

Taehyung punched him again, making him fall and stumble back on the bed. When he was about to return the attack, he felt like his whole body was draining. Not from energy, but from his powers.

"No! No no no no no no no no no  no no no no!!!" He chanted again and again as the last bit of his power drained and sucked away from his body.

He ran his hands through his hair and looked back, seeing Jennie completely out of his spell and the green shade left her eye, turning it back to her hazel orbs. "How?!" Kai questioned.

"How did you drain my powers?!" He said, but Jennie's eyes glowed like gold and spoke in an angelic voice, "You do not deserve of such power. You should be ashamed to lock your friends in a dungeon just to take their own powers. I've now returned it to all those whom had possessed it but lost." Jennie lastly said before she fainted, falling on the bed with a thump.

Due to the lost of Kai's magic, the enchanted cages are no more than regular ones, so the guys can easily escape. Jungkook, as they all knew, formed a some type of triangle polygon, turning into 3D then finally, it looked like something sharp, a wedge perhaps. He used it in between the cell bars' door and it opened. Meanwhile Yoongi on the other hand, pulled out his gun, hugged Jimin tight, and shot it at the lock. It opened right after and they got out.

Hobi then used his mind to separate the part where Jungkook wedged his cage, and then it broke, making him free from the cold cell.

"What's going on with Jennie?" Taehyung asked, earning a glare from Jisoo who immediately closed his mouth shut. It'll take time for everyone to fully trust him again.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine" They all heard a voice from the door. Jisoo beamed with happiness when she saw her brother enter the room. She immediately ran to him and jumped onto his arms.

"You literally almost scared me to death! I didn't know what happened to you, and no, I didn't wish you were dead. I'd never" She chuckled.

"Don't be so sappy, you're making my glasses wet" Jin glared but he got a hit on the back by Jisoo. "Shut up, I'm having my moment" She harshly replied, but it was normal.

The girls, Rose and Lisa, followed after with a guy and other guys behind him. The guy was the one who spoke earlier.

"Who are you?" Namjoon squinted his eyes at them while in protective mode standing up from the chair he sat beside the bed.

The guy just chuckled. Then there was a symbol on his left shoulder. It was similar to Kai's group. This was Kai's symbol on his shoulder.

 This was Kai's symbol on his shoulder

(Everything's gonna be blurry)

"Let me properly introduce myself" Another guy from behind, says. "My full name is Kim Jun-myeon, but I'd prefer you to call me Suho. I'm the leader of Exo." Namjoon nods and walks over to the group of men, holding out a hand.