Ey, Happy Birthday

"Good morning" Rosie greeted as she, Taehyung and Jisoo entered the dining room.

"Yooo Happy birthday Taehyung!" Jungkook held out his hand from his seat and when Taehyung passed by not too long,Tae grinned and bit his lip as he slid his hand in his pocket and with his free hand, he accepted the hi-five from Jungkook without looking at him the pulled the chair beside him which where he sat down.

"Jjinja?? It's your birthday?! Man, it's been so long I forgot" Jisoo chuckled at herself then placed the food onto the table, the steam visible as it was freshly cooked.

Then, four people entered the room, very quietly and all awkward.

"Hey, what's with the awkward vibe?" Hobi raised an eyebrow and the question caught everyone's attention as the quadro sat down, avoiding eye contact as much as possible.

Taehyung chuckled.

"You don't wanna know"

The four looked at him with wide eyes.

"How-"

Taehyung leaned forward and whispered.

"You were too loud. The four of your rooms was close to mine." Jungkook was shocked. He was in the middle of Taehyung and the four.

Jennie and Jimin blushed. Jennie tried to hide her face with her long hair and Jimin looked away, looking at the wall.

Taehyung smirked and looked at everyone.

He stood up and cleared his throat.

"Everyone.... NAMJEN AND YOONMIN HAS OFFICIALLY SET SAILED!!!" There was a silence.

Where Namjen and Yoonmin was just shocked and surprised.

The rest, were processing if what he said was true...

Then squeals were booming through their eardrums.

"OMFG REALLY?! FINALLY!" Rosie shook Lisa who was using her fork to get the bacon. She made an annoyed face when the shaking made her drop the fork.

Rosie chuckled then started to take her own utensils which Lisa dropped, for revenge.

This resulted in a fight and they glared at each other, quietly.

"Eekkkk!! I'm so happy for you guys! What happened that you decided to make a light out of those flashing sparks?" Jisoo smirked.

Jennie and Jimin blushed even more.

Namjoon chuckled at the reaction.

"Eonni, it's kind of complicated but-"

"They fucked"

Silence ensued once more.

Jin was wide eyed and his jaw dropped.

Hobi spitted the water he was drinking.

Rosie and Lisa stopped glaring at each other and looked at the four.

Jisoo and Jungkook was silent. Very very silent.

Namjoon just had a proud grin on his face and looked at Yoongi which had the same look as his.

Jennie and Jimin was wide eyed in surprise at how Taehyung knew once more.

"Just be quiet next time" Taehyung broke the silence and continued eating like what he said was nothing.

The rest of the breakfast was quiet and the air was awkward.

-

"Saeng-il chunga hamnida! Saeng-il chunga hamnida! Happy birthday Taehyung-ah... Saeng-il chunga hamnidaaaaaa!!!!!!"

Everyone clapped as Jimin placed the cake in front of his soul mate as he eagerly closed his eyes and wished like a little kid and blew the candle.

Everyone cheered and clapped again.

"Taehyung-ssi, here, I have a gift for you" Jimin smiled and took the beautifully wrapped present and Taehyung carefully unwrapped it, not wanting to ruin it.

"Just open it Tae" Jisoo said.

Jin smacked her in the arm.

"yah, if Jimin gives him something, he will carefully take care of it so it wouldn't get ruined. This is their friendship, you know?" Jisoo rolled her eyes while rubbing her smacked arm.

After two whole minutes, Taehyung successfully unwrapped the present without it getting ripped.

Taehyung's eyes widened in joy.

"JIMINIEEE! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHHHHH!!!" He giggled and took the Gucci headband.

"This will be the final one for my headband collection. Now it's complete!"

An hour passed while they were busy with the presents.

Now they were eating the strawberry cake Jin and Jisoo baked.

"Man hyeong, this cake is wonderful" Jungkook remarked with a mouth full of cake.

Hobi patted his shoulder.

"woah slow down. Don't choke"

Everyone laughed and the whole day they just enjoyed.

---

So this is the special! Hope you all liked it.

As usual, don't forget to vote and comment!