Love?

Namjoon had been thinking a lot lately about what happened yesterday and it was still bugging him.

Let's just say he still wasn't in good terms with Yoongi right now.

He sighed as he leaned back on his chair and gripped his hair.

"This isn't helping me..." He sat properly again and looked at the papers on his desk.

He's a CEO of a big company yes. A multi-millionare company to be excact.

But never in his life he hired a secretary to assist him.

And maybe, it was finally time.

He took his phone and dialed someone. The phone rang for a fee seconds before being answered.

"Yes Mr. Kim?"

"Jin, I need you to hire me a secretary"

Jin was his part time secretary. But he too was busy with his own errands.

Also, they respect each other. But when it comes to business, they don't care about it at all.

"Sure"

"Great" Namjoon ended the call and placed his phone down on the desk.

He was getting a bit bored here and he was sure that Jennie wasn't doing anything.

He smirked as a thought came into his head when he mentioned Jennie.

He took his phone again and dialed her number.

-

Jennie was just cooking food for herself since she was hungry until her phone rang.

She placed the wooden spoon down and turned the heat off as the ringing of her phone continued.

Looking at her hands, she wen  to the sink and quickly washed her hands, wiping it on her clothes as she walked to the counter.

She picked her phone up and pressed the green button.

"Yes Joonie?"

"Hey babe, you busy?"

Jennie thought about it and concluded.

"No, I was just cooking since I was hungry"

"Ah, ok. I'll send a car to pick you up"

Jennie was confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm taking you here to the office. I wanna show it to you"

Jennie was excited. She bit her lip to prevent her squealing to get out.

"Jen, I can hear your squealing. Just be ready in 20 minutes ok?"

"Ok ok ok sure. Bye Joon!"

"Bye babe"

The call ended and Jennie was about to explode.

She quickly untied her apron and placed it where it belonged and ran to the stairs to her room.

She opened the closet door and was looking at all the options.

But then, an idea popped in her head. A very naughty idea.

She giggled as she walked towards the closet and took out the outfit she had secretly bought before.

-Flashback-

Namjoon was buying ice cream for him and Jennie while she said she was gonna go to the restroom.

She washed her hands after going to the toilet and wiped it on her clothes as she walked to the door and made her way to Namjoon, until she  passed by a clothing store.