What They Had

The couple went home after their date and Jennie even took a candid picture of Namjoon who had a smudge on the side of his lips with her new camera.

She likes taking candid picture and doesn't even show it.

Namjoon saw his phone and frowned which of course didn't go unnoticed by Jennie.

"Joonie, what's wrong?" Namjoon immediately closed it and put it in his pocket.

"Nothing is wrong. Hey, can you meet me at the living room? Gotta do something real quick" Jennie nodded and Namjoon gave a small peck on Jennie's forehead and walked away.

Jennie's mood got down a bit but he knew he was a busy man.

So she just did what he asked and walked towards the living room, waiting for him.

While she did, she took her phone and went to Instagram. It always help her to see disgusting filtered pictures and made weird disgusted faces to each of them as a reaction.

She would only smile at the ones with art and photography. It just calms her.

Then, she froze when she swiped and saw the next one.

It was an old picture, yes. But it brought so many many memories.

"Why are you looking at that?" A voice behind her startled her and almost dropped her phone.

"O-Oh hey Joon." She smiled nervously.

Namjoon squinted his eyes at her and became suspicious.

"What did I saw just now" His face was starting to become stern and Jennie gulped, feeling of nervousness rushed through her body.

"Tell me Kim Jennie. What did I just see just now?"

"I swear Joonie, it was an old picture. It didn't mean anything!" Jennie was desperately trying to tell him the truth without him getting freaked out.

"Then why are you all nervous? Unable to answer me? HUH?!" Jennie sighed. She was caught.

But what she said was the truth. That picture didn't mean anything anymore.

"Tell me why in the world I saw you and Yoongi posing together like a couple in that pic?" Jennie gulped and hesitantly looked him in the eye.

"Joon, please calm down. I'll tell you."

Namjoon seemed a bit relaxed and sat down, feeling impatient about the answer

Could what she will say do anything about Yoongi's attitude earlier?

"Joon, me and Yoongi dated a few years back. We didn't met back then and he was the first. But we later broke up since he had to go to Dubai for 6 years. Until then, me and the girls already graduated and passed college. Then we met again, but I didn't have the same feelings what I had for him anymore. Joonie, please believe me" she looked at him with all the weakness she can show. She just wanted him to know that nothing was going on between her and Yoongi anymore and they could just stay as friends.

Namjoon sighed and flicked his tounge.

"So you don't have any lingering feelings for him anymore?"

"No" Jennie said with no hesitation with the immediate answer.

"Just trust me Joon" Namjoon gave a sly smile and nodded, making Jennie smile and he hugged her, earning a hug back.

"I love you so much Joon, I don't ever want to lose you. You're the one I'm truly loving with all my heart"

"Me too Jennie, I'll love you with all my heart too"

The two shared a hug while unknown to someone who was sobbing in the corner of the wall.

"W-what if he still has lingering feelings for her" the thought of that made him sob more and left the room in tears.

-

"Jennnieee~"

"Jennieeee~"

Jennie immediately sat up, panting. She looked around the room and scanned it but nothing was there. A dizzy feeling clouded her head and It was hurting her.

She held her head in her hands as she tried to fight it.

"Oh jennie..."

"Remember me?"

Jennie widened her eyes once she remembered and tried to fight it again.

"I've heard what he said to you, tsk Tsk"

"Get out of my head!"

"Too bad he doesn't know what's coming for poor Kim Namjoon"

"I'm begging you, please stop this"

"Hahahaha.... I'll come for you my dear"

"I told you I wasn't yours!"

"Jennie, oh sweet Ruby... I will make you mine. He's a dweeb. He's a liar"

"You're the liar!"

"The moment you think I'm gone, leaving you for eternity, will be the moment I show my self to all. Even your precious Joonie"

"No I beg you please!"

"He's got a weakness that he doesn't even know he had until it is gone"

"STOP!"

"Nini?!"
The doors opened making the voice stop in her head, leaving her at the verge of crying.

Jisoo went by her side and hugged her tight.

"Nini, are you ok? Did you have nightmare?" Jennie pursed her lips as she shook her head and hugged Jisoo tight.

"I'm fine... But he's bugging me again"

Jisoo looked at her with sad eyes.

"I hope he leaves you alone, he's been a bug that can't be killed and keeps twirling in your head"

Jennie sighed and wiped her tears.

"He's been doing this since I've gotten new dates. This happened to Yoongi, and now that I'm with Namjoon, he's been bugging me again" Jisoo stroked Jennie's hair lightly.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"No Eonni, I think I'm fine for now. You should go back to bed, it's still late" Jisoo nodded and got out of Jennie's bed and walked to the door, before entering she looked at Jennie and left.

Jennie sigehd and laid her head on the pillow, closing her eyes wanting to sleep.

But the voice didn't leave her.

Because of what they had.

---

Everyone good? Well, if you are, then that's great! Hope it'll stay like that.

If not, then turn your frown upside-down you stupid idiot, because drama has ✨arrived✨

As usual, don't forget to vote and comment.

Luv you all.

Exactly 1000 words.