Am I Really Just A Fuck Toy?!

-Namjoon PoV-

My heart was racing as I heard footsteps running towards the room. It must be Baekhyun's and Jin's.

They went in the room and immediately saw the situation. "Namjoon, we need you to let us handle the situation. Please" Jin said clamly to me. But I didn't want to leave Jennie here. I wanted to protest, but my senses slapped me into it and I nodded hesitantly.

Jin hyung gave me a reassuring look and so did Baekhyun hyung. I pecked her forehead one last time and left the room, not before looking back at Jennie and closing the door to let them do what they needed to do.

-Jin's PoV-

As soon as I entered the room, I knew what we were up against. This is no ordinary treatment that can be treated by mere doctor. This is something that one of us that only can solve. I feared for what the outcome may be, but it's worth trying than nothing.

I nodded at Baekhyun and he nodded back, showing he's ready as he slid on the mint green thin rubber gloves and I did as well, putting on the matching surgical face mask. I know it's matching and all, but fashion isn't that important right now. It may be important, but Jennie is more.

I need to help save her, for the sake of Jisoo. I don't want to see her sad. I don't want to lose a person like Jennie, who I see as another little sister.

Lord, help us through this.

-Namjoon PoV-

I went out the room already, and I know she's in good hands, yet I still feel this ever growing fear inside of me. Like I would lose her. But now that I think about it, I kind of deserve this.

After all the fake love I've brought her, I deserved to feel pain like this. And FUCK MYSELF!!!

"WHY DID I!FRIKIN CANCELLED THE SHIELD!!!" I shouted and cried at the same time. I could hear the people outside gathered infront of the room I was in to probably check on what the shouting was all about.

And they deserved to hear all my misery. "You're so fucking stupid Namjoon. If only..."

That's the only thing that I can say. I can't do anything but rely on them. I can't do anything but cry and see them dead all over again. I can't do anything to help but just wail in my room and causing sadness here. I can't do anything but just say "If only"...

I can't do anything... But do nothing to save them. And all because of me...

Then, when I was just thinking about everything, a bright light shone in the room. I was confused. What in the world is that? I've seen enough and then add this mystery.

But my thoughts got me completely fooled when people, no, not just anyone. The people I love. The people who sacrificed themselves to save me.

Tears shed from all of our eyes as we brought in a big hug. "I thought I'd never see you guys again... But wait" I said pulling way.

"How are you all here? Am I dead?" no, I can't be dead. I have to wait for Jennie to wake up, be by her side for eternity.

"No Namjoon, all of this is in your head. We came here to tell you something important" Jackson said.

I nod to let him continue.

"We know you're blaming yourself for everything that had happened. How we all died. You may be partly right about it. We all died saving you. But Namjoon, we love you too much so we sacrifice ourselves, the thought of you dying just crushes our hearts." He finished and my mom held my hands.