Office

"As in... Love?"

Silence stayed in the room as everyone waited for Namjoon's answer.

Namjoon stuttered with his words. He had never been more nervous in his whole life.

"I... I don't know." He looked away, feeling like he failed.

Jimin then sighed at him.

"What's your choice? Is she really just-"

"Let's talk about this another time" He stood up with fists clenched and walked to the door, slamming it.

The group was just left there, dumbfounded.

"Man, he's gotta organize his feelings properly" Yoongi chuckled for a moment.

"He's always avoiding this"

"But how will we ever know if he's genuine with his feelings to Jennie or not. I don't want the past to happen again" Jisoo pursed her lips as the rest of the group looked at her weirdly, except for Rose because she already knew.

Jisoo shook her head.

"Nothing. You'll know someday" She stood up, leaving.

-

"Here we are Ma'am" The secretary showed as Jennie smiled at her kindly and went in the office.

The secretary rolled her eyes and closed the door, leaving Jennie in the office.

Suddenly, the girl heard a voice in her head.

"Why hello there young lady..."

The girl looked around, afraid.

"Who are you?!" She hit her back against the wall.

"You hate that Jennie girl because you like her boyfriend?"

The girl's eyebrows creased.

"Boyfriend?! No!" She huffed.

"Exactly, you want him for yourself, am I right?"

"Yes"

"Then maybe I can help you"

"Help me? How?"

"I could make him love you and he can break up with that Jennie girl"

The girl smirked at the thought.

"But you have got to do something in return..."

"What?" The girl raised an eyebrow.

A dark chuckle boomed in her head.

"Well..."

-

Jennie had been waiting for Namjoon for minute now until the doors opened.

She smiled at him and gave him a hug, pecking his cheek.

"I'm sorry I came a bit late. The meeting took a lot longer since I had to wait for the person I'm meeting with" He chuckled as Jennie pulled away from the hug.

"Ah ok I understand, so quick question" She said as Namjoon walked towards his desk and she sat on it.

"Why am I here again?"

Namjoon chuckled again at her cute face when she asked that question.

"Because I was gonna show you around my building..." His gaze went towards Jennie's cleavage that Jennie unknowingly showed.