~Epilogue~

-Namjoon PoV-

Yep, it's been a while. I know the crazy adventure we've been, and it's literally so crazy.

Me and Jennie have been dating for 7 years. I know, that's long. And we didn't do any funny business during that period of time, so don't get too excited.

-Author pov-

"Hey Jen, don't I look cute today?" Rose asked while smiling in front of her book.

Jennie chuckled and lowered her book, and slammed it closed. She placed it by her side and brought her full attention to Rose.

"Yep, you're soooo cute that I can just crush you and place you in a blender, and shred you into pieces" Jennie smirked while Rose was taken aback and stepped back.

"Well that's unsettling. You really wanna settle for murder Ms. Kim?" A person behind them said and and Jennie smiled wide knowing who it was.

She turned around from the couch and jumped over it seeing the man whom she loved all her life. She jumped on him, making him almost trip but he quickly got a grip on Jennie's plump ass.

"Careful there. Wouldn't want to hurt would we, or do you want to fall for me all over again" he sent a smug smirk and and wiggled their noses against each other.

"Come here, let's go and get you ready" He said letting her go down.

"Where to exactly?" Namjoon bent down to her level and booped her nose, making Jennie crossed eyed looking at it.

"It's a surprise babe" He winked and that made Jennie blush. After all these years, he still got the same effect on her.

While she was at it, Rose plastered a sly smirk.

"OooooOoooo she's got a dateeeee" She teased, which definitely didn't help ease Jennie being all flustered.

"Shut up Rose, at least I got one for this valentines day and you got none" She sent an evil smirk and left the room. Leaving Rose who was speechless. She snapped back to reality with furrowed eyebrows of anger.

"Hey! Was that an insult? Or did you just mocked or reminded me that I'll never get a date? Because if it is... You'll face meeeee. Hiyaaa!" She sent a roundhouse kick but ended up tripping, landing face flat on the floor. "Ow..."

-

Jennie walked up to her room that was connected to Namjoon's. Namjoon wanted Jennie to move to his room but Jennie refused, wanting her own room. Since Namjoon couldn't refuse, he connected their rooms to stay close to each other.

She went inside the blakc,pink, and purple themed room, giving off an aesthetic vibe.

Her room was simple and it stayed like that over the years. Her plain bed with black sheets and blanket, and pink pillows with a text saying 'love' and 'yourself', with a blue koala purple-colored nose plushie in the middle which she got from Namjoon during fall. Her bed had small ligh pink curtains on above the bed frame and the rest of the bed frame was white painted wood. The bed was centered against the wall that you can see immediately when you walk in.

The wall at the back of the bed was a deep purple color with a galaxy theme swirling in it. The rest of the walls were of the same making a huge galaxy. At the top corners of each wall, there were pink colored LED stripes that contrasted with the purple wall.

On the wall next to the door, there's just a small oval table with a with wooden legs and glass covering it, only a tiny baby blue vase with a marble design, real white roses inside it. At the corner of it there was a white painted wooden with a glass design. Opening it, it lead to her walk in closet, with black carpet flooring and more closets that made a circle in the middle where Jennie would stand and pick her own clothing. Below the clothes that hung, there was a compartment where her shoes rest. When you walk in, at the sides were filled with her collection of merch.