Beginning Of A Beautiful Progress

Jennie blushed at that but shook it.

The air was awkward.

Jennie kept biting her lip and swaying her head as she tapped her shoes on the squeaky floor.

Namjoon kept glancing at her.

God, the one I don't believe in, she looks so hot biting her lip. So perfect.

Namjoon was the first to speak up.

"hey Jennie" the woman immediately turned her head to the man beside her. Still biting her lip. Her hair flipped a bit and swayed, making it look soft.

"hm?"

"Do you wanna maybe... Get lunch?" Jennie's eyes lit up, hearing 'lunch'. Gotta admit, when it comes to food,I'm so down.

"Yeah sure!" She smiled, stopped biting here lip. Making it Namjoon sigh a soundless relief.

Jennie showed her gummy smile. Namjoon stood up and held her hand.

Jennie didn't expect that and blushed a bit noticeable. Oh, Namjoon did noticed it.

He smirked. He knew he got her.

"Miss Jennie? Why are you so red?" He asked so innocently as if it doesn't affect the other at all.

Jennie then snapped out of the somewhat trance and accepted it.

She also stood up, brushing off some dirt on her top which isn't really noticable but she does it anyway.

" which shall we go?" she didn't made eye contact.

Namjoon thought for a moment then smirked.

"oh, I heard there was a bangtan cafe near here. Maybe we could go check it out? They have playlist of BTS,now probably almost starting to play 'House if Cards' . I love those guys, it's like me and my group, but they're the best and biggest boy band in the world. What's your taste in music?" He now turned to her, still holding her hand.

She tapped her chin for a moment, looking at the ceiling then turning to him.

"Blackpink. They're like, the biggest girl band in the world. They're total queens" she said it with full confidence, having eye contact with the other.

It was like time stopped. That it was only them. And only them.

They felt they're in a trance from each other's gazes.

A sudden wave of flashbacks came to Jennie.

She shook her head.

No no no no no

Namjoon cleared his throat.

"let's get going then" and off they went.

7 people were watching them from afar.

Jisoo turned around, empathy in her eyes.

"Do we really need to do this?! She's my friend! It's been so long... Since her last breakup" She turned away.

Jin grabbed her shoulder and made her look at him.

"Listen, maybe it can actually help him! Let's give him a chance. Please chu" Jin said with pleading eyes.

Jisoo could only sigh, knowing she could do nothing about it now.

And maybe, just maybe, Jin could be right.

Maybe he can change.

She knows Jennie is a kind person. Maybe she can influence him into being kind?