Where It All Started

He didn't like the sight he was seeing. Because what he saw, was Jennie. The real Jennie. All alone in a room, her hands tied up to the metal headboard of the bed and her feet tied as well. She had a cloth tied around her mouth, but it

She looked tired, exhausted. She was breathing slowly, her chest rising up and down. Her eyes half lidded, looking onto all of them.

And Namjoon hated that all he could do was just stand there. In front of a cloud that showed how Jennie was. He couldn't do anything to save her, nothing at all.

And what she was whispering made him on the verge of crying. "Namjoon... Please... Save... Me..." She was struggling with every word.

She was calling for him. Begging him to save her, looking for him.

"YOU BASTARD KAI!" He formed a huge sphere in his hand with dark purple, red, black, and pink colors. All mixed up into swirling colors around it like a cloud.

He threw it with all his might, but the tears made his vision blurry and he missed the shot at Kai.

"Pathetic. You lost that good aim of yours. Well, what can I expect from you, you didn't do what I did to have this power anyway" he scoffed and he hid behind the cloud again, only this time it swirled again like a tornado and then vanished.

Lisa looked at all of them. Especially Jin, Jisoo, and Namjoon. She's the last one to join the friend group if they can recall.

"Eonnis, hyungs, what in the world is happening? I don't understand" She didn't, as I mentioned earlier she was still new to the friend group and to all the things that happened. More like she was clueless.

Rose sighed, and looked at the rest with look of uncertainty.

"Eonni, maybe we should tell her the whole story" Jisoo nodded.

"And so the readers can finally know the backstory!" Jin butt in with a laugh.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at him and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, as if there are readers" Jin turned to him with a glare.

"I told you there are!" He was about to lunged for a punch but suddenly a wall blocked him to do so.

It was glowing with something like a gel that moved inside of it.

"Stop it with you two" Namjoon groaned as he lowered the wall until it was gone.

-

After the incident in the venue they were in, all of them changed clothes to their normal ones and was sitting in the living room. It was like their hangout place now, they were usually here. And Jennie loved to sit here and read.

But now she isn't here, yet.

"Ok Lisa, we will tell you how all of this started for you to understand... Years ago...back in high school "

-Back a few years ago-

"Hey Kai!" Namjoon greeted with a wave. Kai turned around from his locker and and high-fived him, then doing their secret handshake that ended with a fist bump.

"You two are very close you know" Jackson chuckled at what Jin said.

Jin looked at him confused.

"What's so funny?"

"What you said was an understatement. These two are practically stuck together."

"Hey, since it's still lunch time, I have something cool to tell you without interruptions. So you heard about the story of the Goddesses and Angels back in sixth grade right? At Mrs. Lee's class?" the three;Namjoon, Jackson, and Jin listened closely in curiosity.

"Well, it's said the blood of the four archangels-"

"Namely Jane, Resh, Jizz, and Lily." Jackson said.

"Right. One of them is a Goddess, but whoever it is is still unknown. But it is said the blood of that Goddess archangel can bring great power to those who taste it."

Jin gave a disgusted face.

"ewwwww blood" the three others chuckled at him and Jin just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Who would wanna taste blood?"

"Vampires, duh" Namjoon made a 'duh' face like it was the most obvious think.

"Yeah yeah go off mister smarty pants."

"But seriously, I would want to have a taste. So I can have it" Kai said. "You'd be at my side to Namjoon, and we could be powerful together! Right, bros stick together?" Kai anticipated for an answer but Namjoon just shrugged.

-

"Eyyy Yoongi. I heard you have a girlfriend. Mind to tell us who it is? Oh, is it that Seulgi girl? Or that Tzuyu? I mean, pretty sure you would date them since they're the most popular girls here and you are part of the most popular boys here in campus." Jackson said when Yoongi passed by him.

But he ignored it and shrugged as always.

"Can you shut up Jackson, school is hell everyday to me and you always have to be annoying as fuck. Can you at least give me peace and quiet like I would want everyday?" Jackson was left speechless.

"I'll take that silence as a goodbye for now" He slammed his locker and walked away.

Jackson sighed and looked at the corner, in defeat.

"Have you got some information?" Jackson shook his head.

"Well have to try harder next time. And I have the perfect thing for it" He smirked.

-

"A sleepover?" Namjoon said to himself when Kai texted in the group chat.

"Hm..."

Long story short, as you know I'm a lazy ass, the sleepover had a truth or dare when they were all drunk. Some information was spilled on Yoongi's girlfriend.

-Graduated-

"We had to break up Kai, me and the guys will go on a business trip for who knows how long. We'll promise we will come back" Yoongi said kindly.

"But, *looks at Namjoon* Namjoon, how about our search for that Goddess archangel? I thought we will be powerful together. Bros gotta stick together remember?!" Kai sobbed and hugged Namjoon. They pulled away when Namjoon's father yelled to go inside the plane.

"Maybe she's dead, who knows. But Kai, I want to be powerful with you. But I can't. I'm gonna be far away from you. I don't want that, but I have to... Goodbye" He pulled away quickly and ran to the aeroplane, so fast that his tears was dashing with him.

"And... That's how we lost contact. After that, we had a huge fight on the phone. We didn't talk ever since. I don't know what's his deal with Jennie-"

"Wait, did you say Kai?" Lisa spoke after the whole explanation.

"Yes"

"But, Eonni isn't he Jennie's ex?" Lisa looked at Rose.

Rose's eyebrows creased and looked at them. Namjoon and the guys looked shocked.

"What do you mean? Kai and Jennie used to date? But why would he take her?" While the guys were confused, the girls looked at each other. Thinking.

---

So there's the back story.

As usual, don't forget to vote and comment!