A Pleasure Night; A New Year Special Part 3.

The night ended with a blast.

Get it? Ok I'll stop.

Everyone was in their partnered up rooms except for Jin since he wanted more than anything to not be annoyed by rats.

And as promised, you'll get treated right in this chapter. If this is awful, please don't hesitate to comment it.

Enjoy my kaibigans.

-

"Yoongi, I'm sorry for ignoring you earlier when we got here. Please don't get mad-"

"Strip" Yoongi demanded without looking,making Jimin bazzled for a moment.

"But-"

He was cut off when he got pushed back against the bed, his hands pinned on the top of his head.

"You do as I say baby boy, you've been naughty... Won't a little... Punishment do good?" what Yoongi said sent shivers down Jimin's spine.

Yes, Jimin likes dirty jokes. He's great at it actually.

But he was terrified at this moment.

"Y-Yoongi..."

He bit his lip when Yoongi started bite his earlobe, it was hurting him a bit but he was confused how good it was.

They had done it that night before and even done it the morning after.

But heck, did Yoongi made him feel wonders.

"I'm gonna make you feel good, but in my way"

-

(So the beginning of this one will be a bit like that^ but longer... Wayyyy longer)

Jennie and Namjoon have already arrived back in their hotel room.

Jennie was ready for a nice warm shower, to wear her comfy pajamas, and yeet herself on the soft plush bed and turn into a ball underneath the sheets to feel cozy.

But heck, when did our wishes ever come true like it's supposed to?

Jennie took her coat off and hung it onto the coat hanger near the door once the arrived and threw her bag on the couch near the wall beside her and crouched down to untie her shoes.

Namjoon also took his coat off and pulled his sleeves up, smirking while he had an idea spark in his head.

Jennie flipped her hair because she felt like it then was about to go to the bathroom when she remembered something.

She turned around and looked at Namjoon, hesitating.

"Joon..."She hugged him from behind.

" Yes? "

"Are you still mad that I left you like that earlier?"

She laid her head on his arm and hugged him a bit tighter.

Namjoon smirked even more and looked at her from his side.

Jennie was taken aback when her back hit the wall and her hands were pinned from the sides as Namjoon raised and eyebrow at her and smirked.

"I'm not mad... Just a little but irritated that you didn't help me with my problem earlier..."

Jennie's eyebrows creased. What could he mean by 'problem'?

"P-Problem?"

"First, you teased me... And then, you didn't even help me with my problem... So now, you'll help me the way I want you to"