Imposter

"Kai... What are you doing here..." He clenched his fist tighter as the man infront, or above front, of him grinned wider.

"Why, can I not be here?" He chuckled darkly, still levatating in the air.

"This was the most important event of the year! And I know you're up to no good as always, am I right Kai? Ain't I?" Namjoon clenched his jaw, which was a hot sight for Jennie.

"You couldn't be any more right Namjoon. It's been so long since we've seen each other. Let's see what changed in you..." He snapped his fingers and suddenly spears came flying through the air, dashing down the ground, directed towards Namjoon and his group in a force so powerful it could draw a hole in a building. Which it did.

A bunch of dust filled the surrounding area where Namjoon's group was last seen. And even where Kai was flying, he couldn't see through the thick coat of dust.

Then, the swirling dust cleared, and all Kai could see was them.

All of them were covering themselves, prepared for the hit, but Namjoon already made a barrier aroudn them.

"Impressive, I see you still got that speed and instincts in you" He chuckled.

"But we all know that's not all... Ah look what we have there" His gaze moved from Namjoon to Jennie, who was still shook from what happened.

"Don't you dare Kai" Namjoon growled.

Kai chuckled again, only, it was so dark that it sent chills down everyone's spine.

"Don't dare do what? You know Namjoon, you could've been good enough to be strong. Powerful. Like me. If you just didn't back out like a chicken"

"I didn't back out. I simply didn't want to do it, it would mean I have to do something I'll regret. You know about the things they don't tell you, yet you do it. You did it, you frikin did it! I just wanted to know why. Why did you suddenly leave me, our friends?"

"Namjoon, it isn't what you think it is-No... It is... Umm... Look, just listen to me. We were partners in crime. Always the troublemakers. But what my father-Never mind." Kai shook his head. He looked at them again, with that sneaky grin.

"Anyways, I'm not here to be a bother. Just here to tell you that everything you trust, will soon be traitors. And those who you love, will be gone. I want to see pain in you! For your father's actions!!"

"It wasn't my father's fault. He was proven innocent"

The two had their serious moment, talking about who did who who didn't do what. But none of it was understood except by the older people in the group. But Jisoo was still young to remember much about it. So Jin knows, sorta. Well, he was around Namjoon's age but he was always so busy around doing stuff. Helping around the family business while taking care of Jisoo, ever since their parents had passed away. So the memories were vague.

"What do you mean Kai, about the people I trust betraying me and the people I love will be gone. Tell me!" Rage filled in Namjoon's body, getting angry angry by the second.

Kai chuckled again. "He is awfully doing that a lot. And it doesn't sound good. It seems he has a plan already set and a go, but his aura and mind is like... Blocking me from reading it" Jin squinted his eyes at Kai.

"You see, you know Jennie, right?"

Why bring Jennie into this.

The barrier was taken down already.

"So you need to know at least something about her?"

"What are you trying to point out Kai" His whole expression was saying something. That he had planned this all along. Or was he just playing with his mind to mess with him? All he knows, that he's hiding something sinister.

"Noticed any changes? She normally doesn't like salads, she doesn't really eat that. Now you're puny little mind doesn't even see the slight difference, thinking she had a new habit or she suddenly likes it? Well, sad to say... I mean, look at her" All of them turned to Jennie, who was running for the exit.

Jungkook immediately snapped his fingers and a huge cube covered her. Trapping her in.

Jisoo squinted her eyes at the girl in the cube. Then she gasped.

"What is it Eonni?!" Rose became alarmed of the situation.

"This isn't Jennie at all. She doesn't have a mole on the side of her ear. Nor did she ever possessed such an item like the purple crest. It didn't came with the dress. It came with her"

She turned around and looked at Kai, who's grin turned to a smirk.

"Very good, a sharp eye there." He chuckled after.

Jungkook snapped his fingers and the cube vanished, but with Hobi's power, she stayed still.

It was time for Jin come in the scene. He went infront of her and snatched the purple crest, shattering it. The girl's eyes widened.

"B-but, it's supposed to be unbreakable!"

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. The purple crest is an item that shouldn't fall in the wrong hands. With its magical power, it can turn its wearer into the appearance of anyone, and I mean anyone, if you think long and hard about the right person. Detail by detail. The only person who had been long enough with Jennie and had scanned her face long enough and wouldn't betray us would be... "  'Jennie's' face started to glow for a split second before the real person's face showed. And everyone was shocked.

"The-the new secretary?!" Jin's eyes widened.

The girl frowned and puffed out a defeated sigh, knowing she had been caught.

"I just wanted Mr. Kim Namjoon to love me!" She then bebe teleported by Yoongi outside.

"She's annoying" He scoffed.

Namjoon's attention looked back at Kai, but widened his eyes at the sight. And he sure didn't like it.

---

Idk how much updates by now. Oh well, tehee.

As usual, don't forget to vote and comment!