Horny

"Well well well. Hello there Jennie." Kai said after he came back.

Jennie was still tied up and yes, she did try to escape. But it seems like a magical force was not letting her.

"Let me go! I don't have anything to do with you! Besides when we used to date, but you didn't show any kind of love. I didn't have any idea why you even dated me!" She squirmed.

He chuckled. "Well you see, I know your secret. What you're hiding from all of us. But don't act so surprised, you shouldn't be anyways. There's no need to hide anymore. You can tell me." He grinned. The grin that Jennie could wish he can smack it off his face.

He frowned when she wasn't answering. In a flash, he was in front of her, he grabbed her jaw and forced her to look at him.

"You answer me when I ask you something"

"What if I don't?" She smirked. She wasn't going to show that she was afraid of him.

"Hm feisty I see, well. Do you wanna feel pain, physically. But when you're friends are watching too? Would you like to see the hurt faces of theirs? You wouldn't want that now would you Jennie?" He mocked.

Jennie was scared inside. Scared that her friends nigh were get hurt, scared of herself getting hurt. But nothing could compare to what she felt, on what she heard with her own two ears.

"You're awfully quiet. Let see hm" He checked her face and chuckled.

"I know you think I'm handsome. Right?"

"Never"

He leaned over to her.

"Hm, since I have such a use for you. Maybe you're friends need to know that you're still alive and can see you, while they can" He snapped his fingers and a TV appeared, revealing the people she treasure.

-

"Thanks for the food hyung. But I wish Namjoon hyung can eat too." Jimin looked over his shoulder and looked at Namjoon in the living room. His eyes puffy and his nose red.

They were startled when a TV appeared infront of them.

Namjoon gasped and called everyrone.

"How did that come here?" Hobi asked but Namjoon ignored it when it opened. Revealing Jennie.

"Jennie!" Namjoon shouted and he teared up again.

Jennie saw them and smiled happily. When she saw Namjoon, her heart hurt. Like it was stabbed by a thousand knives. But she didn't show it.

"Now now, I've done you a favor." He left the room.

"I'm so happy to see you guys! Don't worry, I'm fine" Tears formed in the brim of her eyes.

"Don't cry Eonni, we will find a way to bring you home. I promise." Lisa said while crying. It's been a while since she cried.

"I love you guys. I-" Then the TV shut down in front of Jennie.

"Huh? Where is it?" She sniffled and went to the bed. Good thing she wasn't tied up anymore. But how can she communicate with them now? She needs to find a way to escape.

"Why did she leave so suddenly? Oppa, can you try to find out what happened?" All of them can see Jennie clearly. Can she suddenly not see them anymore?

Jin closed his eyes and used his power to see.

"It seems that the TV like that shut down and she couldn't see us. But we can see her clearly." Jisoo nodded and sighed. All of them just looked at Jennie. But Namjoon, he already had a plan.

Wrong move Kai. Wrong move.

Namjoon said in his head while looking at a sign on the upper window. A sign he knew very well.

"We will get you back Jennie. No matter what"

-

It's been hours. And if Jennie could just reach that window, she would break it and escape.

Who even has a window that high?!

She gave up and just yeeted herself on the bed, not know what to do. She tried breaking the door down but it wouldn't budge. Only Kai could open it.

Then, the door opened. A maid went in with a tray. But the door closed quickly when the maid went in.

"Here" she handed the tray of water and a sandwich.

Jennie eyed at it suspiciously and the maid chuckled.

"Don't worry, it doesn't have poison. I'll show you" She took the butter knife and cut the sandwich on a small side and ate it. A few minutes passed and she was still fine.

"Now I'm gonna go" She bowed slightly and left the room, the door slammed almost immediately, locking it again.

Jennie looked at the food and her stomach grumbled. She hadn't eaten for how long so she took the remaining sandwich, finished eating it and drank the entire glass of water in one gulp. Yep, she was that thirsty.

A few minutes passed, and another maid took the tray and Jennie was left again. It was suspicious why Kai didn't went in yet. Not that she wanted him to go in, it just doesn't seem right.

Suddenly, a wave of heat flushed through her. Like she was on fire. What you would call wolves, a close experience like 'heat'. But she isn't a wolf. This never happened before. What's going on? She could feel slickness between her legs. It was gross and she tried to rub her two thighs to get the feeling off. But it wouldn't.

She grabbed a pillow and rubbed herself on it. It helped a bit. But it didn't fulfil the satisfaction.

This feeling was familiar. The heat, the sudden need of touch... It was very familiar. And now she knew why. She was horny.

She didn't know how, but she is. Looking around to check is no one's around to see, she took her shorts off, and rubbed the outside of her panty right by her core. She kept rubbing it, only to be dissatisfied once more and took it off as well. Her lower bottom fully naked.

"Uh guys, what is she doing?" All of them turn their attention towards the TV and became shocked on what it showed. Jennie was rubbing herself and now stuck her fingers in her wet clit.

"Hyung , why is she this horny?" Namjoon asked without looking away. It was sexy. Jin looked at it and tried to remember. Then Rose spoke.

"The water that the maid gave her had a powder from a pill that contained some ingredients to make someone horny. She showed her that the sandwich didn't have anything, without having any sign of suspicion on the water, she convinced her that the sandwich was safe while the water was not. It seems like-"

"Kai" Namjoon growled when Kai entered the room in the TV.

"Well what do we have here. Horny are you hm?" A huge smirk was on his face while Jennie kept pumping her fingers up and down. But it still wasn't enough.

"Need some help?" He locked the door and went closer. Jennie couldn't do anything and felt something tingly go over her body.

"Don't fucking dare!" Namjoon was angry. No, that's an understatement. He was furious. He knows what will happen next.

"WHY ISN'T SHE TRYING TO MOVE AWAY?!" He was trying to find a logical explanation.

"She seems to be under a spell. She's right now being controlled by Kai" Jin explained what his magic says and sees.

---

So yeahhhhh. That happened. Sorry to the multi stans. I chose Kai to be the baddie since he and Jennie literally had a past together. Please don't get mad at me 😅.

As usual, don't forget to vote and comment!