11-20

Chapter 11 Chicken SoupWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 2128 Updated: 19-08-18 12:01

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

Coat the velvet and soak the bamboo shoots that need to be made in clear water, and then use the boiling water for boiling the bamboo shoots to scald the pheasants. After the scalding is done, she finds something to hold the feathers that have fallen off.

Of course, before the pheasant feathers were scalded, the tail feathers of the beautiful golden pheasants were plucked off by applying fluff. She planned to stay as a shuttlecock for her sister. Originally, there were only her and her sister in Hailanxing, plus the robot Tu Che, her sister had no entertainment.

For her sister's mental health, it is better for her to get some entertainment for her sister. Shuttlecock is very beautiful if it is made of such gorgeous pheasant feathers. Shuttlecock kicking is also a sport, isn't it? Good for the body.

After coating the velvet and plucking the beautiful pheasant feathers aside, he scalded the pheasant, and then all the pheasant feathers were removed. Tu Che, who helped drying the bamboo shoots there, asked Tu Yuanyuan to throw the bamboo shoots on the plastic sheet by himself.

After the pheasant was washed and washed with fluffy fleece, he took two pheasants to the riverside, broke the belly of the pheasant, and took out the internal organs. After the first pheasant was treated with velvet, it did not remove all the belly of the pheasant, only opened a small opening to take out the internal organs.

After the pheasant was cleaned up with fluffing, the chicken heads were chopped off. She didn't like to eat chicken heads, and the fluff on the chicken heads was not cleaned, she was too lazy to do it. After the chicken head was cut off, the chicken feet were also cut off, and then the pheasant was treated with fluffing.

Coat the velvet and massage the pheasant aside with seasoning, then stuff the mushrooms and diced bamboo shoots into the belly of the pheasant, and then wrap the pheasant with bamboo leaves. The bamboo leaves were picked with velvet when I went to the bamboo forest to break the bamboo shoots. The audience was still wondering what the anchor did when he picked the bamboo leaves.

[Anchor why do you use this bamboo leaf to wrap the pheasant? 】

[Anchor, don't you want to make good food? Why should it be wrapped with bamboo leaves? 】

[Just now I thought about why the anchor picked the bamboo leaves back. It was used to wrap this pheasant? 】

[Anchor, is it too shameless for you to be so passionate about food? Don't worry about being shameless, you are still messing around? 】

[Anchor, don't you want to cook food? Why do you want to wrap the pheasant? 】

[Anchor, don't mess around if you don't know how to cook, so are you planning to turn yourself into a black network? 】

[Anchor, do you want a face? 】

Tu Rongrong doesn't care what the viewers say in the live broadcast room. Anyway, she knows that some people dare to say anything on the Internet. Although the current Starnet accounts are all real-named, some people still can't control themselves. Q.

Turong didn't want to block herself at all, so she didn't plan to watch the barrage.

She wrapped the pheasant with bamboo leaves and then tied it up with vines to prevent the bamboo leaves from falling apart. Then she knead the yellow mud by the river with some seasoning, and then pastes the pheasant wrapped in a ball.