111-120

Chapter 111 First Meeting, Little Anchor [four more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 2255 Updated: 19-10-08 11:07

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

Yushang Pavilion on the third floor.

"coming?"

In the office, a beautiful girl with black hair and blue eyes was sitting behind her desk and asked blankly when she saw Chen Jinye entering the door.

When Chen Jinye saw this beautiful Yu Jie, the careless smile on her face remained unchanged, and she smiled and walked to Yu Jie and sat on the chair opposite her.

As soon as Chen Jinye sat down, she leaned back in her chair lazily, and said in a relaxed state, "Ms. Chen Xinglan, why did you want to see me suddenly? You design clothes or something, don't you need my opinion?"

Ms. Chen Xinglan, the royal sister opposite Chen Jinye, is actually Chen Jinye's grandmother, and she is nearly 400 years old this year.

Ms. Chen Xinglan actually has more or less kinship with the Chen family of Chen Jinye's family, but Chen Xinglan's family is already a sideline in the collateral line.

It's just that Ms. Chen Xinglan's older sister joined the Chen family again. Of course, she was not married to Chen Jinye's grandfather, but was the wife of Chen Jinye's brother.

This Ms. Chen Xinglan is also a high-level psychic, but she chose to become a fashion designer in the clothing industry, and has been a famous designer in the interstellar for 300 years.

The relationship between Chen Jinye and Chen Xinglan is quite good. After Chen Jinye became famous since his debut, Chen Xinglan has almost become Chen Jinye's personal clothing designer.

Of course, the other very good-looking children of the Chen family are Chen Xinglan's models, but because Chen Jinye is in the entertainment industry, he is more dazzling and has a higher exposure.

Chen Xinglan looked at the inconspicuous guy in front of him and just continued to say blankly, "This is your own clothes. You don't need to talk about the details?"

Chen Jinye shrugged and said, "Madam, your profession. Of course I just wait for the clothes to be worn."

Chen Xinglan almost killed this stinky boy, but he heard him say, "Ms. Chen Xinglan, what about the surveillance in the lobby of your store? Call it out and have a look."

Chen Xinglan was taken aback when he heard what he said, and squinted at him and said, "Why do you want the surveillance in my lobby? What happened?"

"It's okay, it's just that I found an interesting person." Chen Jinye smiled and accepted the permission granted to him by her aunt's grandmother, turned on the surveillance in the lobby and saw the two sisters, one big and one in the reception area.

"What is this?" Chen Xinglan stood up excitedly when he saw the velvet wearing a cheongsam in the surveillance.

The velvet-coated cheongsam is presented by Starnet data, so even if she sits down with a special fit when she stands up, she won't be unable to sit down due to fabric issues, or get involved in clothes.

And now Turongrong is leaning lazily on the sofa in the reception area, Tuyuanyuan is nestled in her arms, and the sisters are looking through the clothes in the brochure to see the designer's introduction.

"Why does her dress look like a cheongsam from the Earth period?" Chen Xinglan is a costume designer and a top master, so she can recognize it as a cheongsam.