141-150

Chapter 141 Spicy Articles [Three more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 2196 Updated: 19-10-16 12:00

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

[The bean dregs cake is so delicious, it has a different taste from the pancake roll steak last time. 】

[It's so crispy Okara, although it has a rough texture, it is delicious. 】

【Very crispy, there is no beany smell at the beginning. 】

[It's so fragrant, the taste of leeks is more fragrant. 】

[The taste is okay, but I don't like the taste of leeks. 】

[Yes, I don't like the taste of leeks either. 】

I don't care about the comments from fans. Some people like leeks and others don't. For example, some people like coriander, and some people find the taste of coriander unbearable.

For example, if she coats velvet, it is impossible for her to put coriander in her mouth to chew, even if she uses coriander to adjust the flavor, she will not chew coriander. So some people don't like leeks, and she didn't force it.

The amount of okara is quite large, because there were a lot of soybeans in the coated velvet yesterday, a lot of soy milk was ground, and there were also a lot of dregs, so there are a lot of bean dregs cakes made with velvet.

After Tu Rongrong quickly made all the bean dregs into bean dregs cakes, he asked Tu Che to come and help.

"Uncle Che, you help me fry these okara cakes. You only need to fry the oatmeal cakes until they are golden on both sides." Coating Velvet handed the mixed okara and the spatula to Tu Che, she I hurried to see the soy milk I cooked.

"Eh..." Tu Che looked at Turongrong blankly, then looked at the spatula in his hand, helplessly listening to her instructions and helping to fry the bean dregs.

"The taste is very good." Standing next to Tu Che, A11 took a fried bean dregs cake and ate it. While eating, he affirmed the deliciousness of the food.

"Of course, the things made by our family Rongrong have always been delicious." Tu Che said proudly, and while talking to A11, he didn't forget to help turn the bean dregs in the pot.

"Yuanyuan, do you try one too, and see if you like it?" Tu Che gave the bean dregs cake in the basket next to Tu Yuanyuan. Of course, this was just coated with velvet and fried, so the temperature It's not that hot anymore.

Tu Yuanyuan took a bite of the bean dregs cake. The bean dregs cake was crunchy, but Tu Yuanyuan was only a two-year-old cub, so it is impossible to eat one bean dregs cake in two or three bites like an adult, she It's like a hamster, nibbling okara.

[Ahhhhhhh, Yuanyuan looks so cute when he eats okara cake. 】

[Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, the little hamster is too cute to eat, it seems to steal her home. 】

[The bean dregs cake is so delicious, I'm hungry again watching Xiao Yuanyuan eat. 】

[Too cute, such a cute little cub should come to my house. 】

[Yuanyuan is so cute. 】

Before Tu Yuanyuan was coated with velvet and manually coded with pictures of cats, but now Tu Yuanyuan, which looks like small mouths gnawing on okara cake, allows the system to automatically turn the painted round face into a hamster. Looks like.

Like a big hamster gnawing on okara cake, a group of viewers were so cute that they trembled. It's so cute, it's so cute.

The soy milk on the coated velvet has also been boiled. After boiling, the soy milk will be boiled for another ten minutes, then turn off the heat and slowly add some brine.