401-410

Chapter 401 HeartbrokenWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 1232 Updated: 19-12-29 21:14

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

"I won't let them have a chance to hurt my lover." Chen Jinye said with a calm face.

"But brother, the group of people has already said that they will kill you in the capital Star Oriental Tower, especially if they not only plan to commit suicide, but also plan to threaten you with more lives." Chen Jinshun was also black. Said the face.

"They originally intended to threaten you with suicide, but maybe they think that if they threaten their lives, according to the attitude you said before expelling their fans, maybe you don't care about their lives or life, so they plan to use Innocent people are coming to threaten you."

"Moreover, there are people who want to die with the second sister-in-law and plan to attack the second sister-in-law while you are dealing with the group of people who committed suicide in the Oriental Tower." Chen Jinshun was really shocked by this group of lunatics.

Although the interstellar is so big, weird things may happen every day, but when this kind of thing happens to me or to me, it is really very angry and frightening.

"What are you talking about?" Chen Jinye was instantly angry when she heard her brother say this. Not only did the group of people not only take their own lives seriously, but also plan to attack innocent people?

"So the second wife has to leave Capital Star." Chen Jinyue followed.

"What do you think? Second sister-in-law is in danger in Capital Star. Isn't it dangerous to leave Capital Star?" Chen Jinshun patted her sister on the head, "Since those people plan to attack second sister-in-law, it is impossible. The second sister-in-law will not do anything to her if she leaves Capital Star."

"What should I do?" Chen Jinyue said anxiously, "Second sister-in-law is also very dangerous to stay in Capital Star. Some of those lunatics are not small in energy, and second sister-in-law is very dangerous even if she stays here. "

That's right, even if the Chen family has a lot of bodyguards, they can't guarantee that the group of people will not be able to guarantee her safety when they are determined to kill Turong, because there are a few brain-dead fans who really have a background. The family background is definitely better than the Chen family, and he is also a very favored child in the family.

And there are two others who are now in power. As the heads of a large family with a more prominent family background than the Chen family, the power in their hands is definitely greater than the power in the hands of Chen Jinye and his collateral family. They think It is absolutely simple to deal with coated fleece.

Even though Capital Star's law and order is very good, it does not mean that the group of people will not use more concealed methods to deal with the velvet. If it is impossible to prevent it, the velvet is dangerous.

Tu Rongrong couldn't help rubbing her forehead, is she so angry? It's just a relationship, is it terrible?

"Is it so dangerous for celebrities to fall in love?" Tu Rongrong is really going crazy. Even if she breaks up with Chen Jinye now, it is absolutely impossible to be safe. Those people might still suspect that she did this after they knew their plan. made.

Even if they really believe that she broke up with Chen Jinye, they won't let her go easily. After all, they were expelled from fans and blacklisted by an idol like Chen Jinye because of her. Their anger would never be calmed down. Go down.