21-30

Chapter 21Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 2178 Updated: 19-08-27 19:24

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

"There is a forest over there, and the forest is also very big." Tu Che pointed to the forest in the distance and said. There are really a lot of towering trees on the undeveloped primitive planet of Seablue Star, even if it is painted. There are also several big trees around the land that Che chose suitable for building a house.

Tu Rongrong liked it very much, and nodded to look at Tu Che and said, "Let's choose to build a house here. I like it very much."

Turongrong is also very satisfied with this place. The geographical location and the location around the southern part of the Central Plains in the Earth period, Turongrong is quite satisfied with such a place. The Central Plains area is really good.

This location is very good. It is really cold in winter, but it should not snow in most of the time. The climate is also somewhat warm, and you can grow rice or wheat.

"Let's build a house here, but Uncle Che..." Tu Rongrong is very satisfied with the current living conditions, but she is a little worried that wood alone seems not to be a good house.

Tu Che looked at Tu Rongrong suspiciously, "What's the matter?"

"If you want to build a house, you still need bricks and tiles? Wood alone doesn't seem to be good." Turongrong said hesitantly. Even if she doesn't plan to build a wooden house, she doesn't need to build a house like the current high-rise buildings. , But the house needs bricks and tiles, right?

"This..." Tu Che rubbed his chin embarrassedly, "What should I do? What is a brick?"

Tu Rongrong looked at the sky speechlessly, but he told Tu Che about the brick kiln and bricks.

"Okay, if this is the case, let's build a brick kiln in a suitable place. When the time comes, we will burn out the bricks and tiles. It will be much more convenient to build the house." Tu Che thought for a while and said.

"Here, this is for you, Uncle Che." Tu Rongrong took out a book about brick buildings from his space to Tu Che, although most of the architectural books of the 21st century should be those architectural designs. And so on, but velvet felt that brick houses are also desirable, so there are such books in the space.

Tu Che flipped through the book in his hand and looked at Tu Rongrong again, "Where did you come from?"

Tu Che can say with certainty that he has been taking care of the velvet since he was a child, and he really knows all about velvet. Why did the velvet suddenly know the delicacy of the earth? Why can you come up with this book on the construction of a brick house?

Tu Rongrong smiled at Tu Che and said, "This...I have a space with a lot of things in it, which seem to be similar to books from the Earth period..."

"Space?" Tu Che frowned, "What space?"

"It's just a big space that can store things." Turongrong said, "It's the same as the space button, except that my space is a bit bigger and there is something inside."

"It's the same as the space button?" Tu Che pondered, "When did they have it?"

"...Yes, on our way to Seablue Star." Tu Rongrong said cautiously, as if he was a little scared by Tu Che's question, but it was all excuses she was looking for.

It is impossible to say that you have replaced the original fleece halfway, right? Although they have the same names and their personalities are not very different, the two are two people after all, so she would not tell anyone that she was halfway through.