211-220

Chapter 211 High Speed ​​Rail[Two more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 4216 Updated: 19-11-04 22:40

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

"Now that we have visited the food factory, then our live broadcast today is over." Tu Rongrong said with a smile.

[No goddess, we didn't see you making a good meal, did the live broadcast end? 】

[Goddess, aren't we your favorite cutie? Don't you make us some good food? 】

[Goddess, we can still go shopping, don't close the live broadcast so quickly. 】

[Is it a good food anchor? Didn't you say you want to make delicious food? 】

"I just broadcast the process of cooking food. Isn't our food factory making food?" Tu Rongrong said with a smile, "Well, today's live broadcast has been live broadcast for one morning. Continue to waste everyone's time, goodbye."

Tu Rongrong turned off the live broadcast on her own, and then she was still crying and wanting to eat delicious Tu Yuanyuan, and took out an ice cream for her from the space. Today, her sister did not eat anything else. It's okay to have an ice cream.

Tu Yuanyuan, who was holding ice cream sobbing, was pitiful, but Tu Rongrong did not coax her softly. To be honest, she has not been in love, married or had children for so many years. There should be part of the reason why she doesn't want to bring bear children, right?

Tu Che and A11 left the food factory with his sister in his arms. Tu Che and A11 actually stayed nearby. It happened that Tu Che and A11 didn't need to use Dao Speed ​​at the moment. So Tu Che and A11 directly took their Kestrel Speed. Drove away.

In fact, the technology of driving speed cars with fleece is really not good, but the safety performance of speed cars is really high, and it also has automatic driving functions. In the era of advanced technology, there is no need to worry about the driver's driving skills. A car accident.

In fact, the reasons for the current car accidents are only those who are looking for excitement to drive very fast and have not obeyed the traffic rules, and there are also car accidents because they want to hit someone alive and hit something else.

Intelligent autonomous driving is very safe, and the novice driver who is coated with fleece does not need to worry about becoming a road killer when he is new to the road.

"Ms. Miss drove out? It's rare for her to stop staying." Tu Che saw the message that Tu Rongrong had sent to himself that he had driven the Kestrel Speed ​​car away, and Tu Che only said this.

To be honest, it's not that the velvet is stuck in the house all the time, but Tu Che knows very well that her eldest lady is really quite house, and her range of activities seems to be in their home, even the food factory. She rarely comes out.

"It's good for her to go out often, but isn't our transportation a bit too small?" A11 said while sitting beside Tu Che. He looked at Tu Che and said, "Now we only have two speed cars, which is indeed enough for us. Used with velvet, but are there other people who need to explore Seablue Star need transportation?"

"Is the money in our account still enough? Buy some cheaper speed cars back? You don't need to have the same specifications as the Kestrel speed cars, you can choose a normal one." A11 proposed.

After listening to what he said, Tu Che felt that what he said was very reasonable. After all, there are more and more employees on the Seablue Star, and Seablue Star is so big, even the distance between their working place and the place of accommodation Not close, so you still need to buy more transportation.