51-60

Chapter 51Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 2129 Updated: 19-09-20 13:55

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

Now that they have decided to open up wasteland and farm, then Turongrong and Tu Che have put their minds on this.

Of course, Tu Che was also responsible for building the house, so the wasteland and farming work was left to Tu Rongrong.

Turongrong and Tu Che bought two agricultural robots on Starnet and of course bought two construction robots on the Internet. The four infrastructure construction robots spent all the money that Turongrong received these days.

You need to know that the split between Turongrong and the live broadcast platform is five to five cents, so even if the gifts given to her by the audience are quite expensive, but Turongrong can only be divided into half of the money, so she bought These four basic robots have already spent their savings.

Fortunately, I have already bought basic construction materials before, which are similar to cement, so I don't worry that I will have no money to build a house after I spend my money.

The basic construction materials are available, so bricks, pillars, beams, etc. can be taken locally, and they can use them directly after they cut down the trees and dry the wood in the shade.

Interstellar express delivery is very fast, so the robots bought with fleece are delivered to Seablue Star quickly. Even if Seablue Star is a remote planet, you only need to send the location to confirm the location, and send it directly. Okay.

The express delivery of flocking arrived in less than a day. After the robot was activated, flocking was ready to open up wasteland, and Tu Che also took two construction robots to build a house.

Because of the limitation of materials and because it is very poor now, Turong and Tuche did not intend to build the house how big, just simply build a farm courtyard.

Tu Che took the robot to build a house, and Tu Rongrong took two agricultural robots to open up wasteland.

The agricultural robots work very fast. The agricultural robots have already cultivated five or six acres of land in less than half an hour. The velvet did not allow them to continue weeding, but the cultivated five or six. Turn out acres of land.

The first thing that Turongrong started to grow was wheat. Now she is not in a hurry to grow rice, and the rice still needs to be soaked with water for the field, so don't worry about that much now.

In the past two days, Turong has not been broadcast live because of farming. She also posted an announcement on the homepage that she was a little busy recently and didn't want to live broadcast, so she didn't start live broadcast.

At this moment, I thought about it when I was planting wheat with an agricultural robot. Even if I didn't do a live broadcast of food, she could broadcast the scene of her own farming to the audience, right?

Thinking about this, Tu Rongrong opened his live broadcast room, and by the way gave a notification on his homepage.

[Rongrong is live? 】

[Oh oh my goddess is live! 】

[Goddess is live! ! ! 】

[Oh oh, oh, I'm going to the live room to squat the goddess! 】

Because of Tu Rongrong's live broadcast of food during this period, and the fact that she announced the rice, more and more people know about her, and even if everyone has never seen Rongrong's face, they still treat her as the goddess. Up.