91-100

Chapter 91 The Taste of Steamed Buns [Three more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 2150 Updated: 19-10-01 12:11

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

The soy milk and deep-fried dough sticks were all prepared, and the velvet let my sister taste the taste of soy milk and deep-fried dough sticks first, and then she left enough fried dough sticks for the three of them to pack the rest.

The velvet-coated prepared a fried dough stick, two steamed buns and a cup of soy milk for everyone. At this time, because the buns were almost cooked, the velvet-coated buns were taken out.

In fact, the amount of appetite coated with velvet is really not too big. If she has such a large number of buns, she can eat three buns. With the addition of fried dough sticks and soy milk, she does not need to eat a lot. As for Tu Yuanyuan, only half a bun is probably enough.

For Tu Che, the velvet-coated left him 5 buns, so adding up the three of them only need to keep 10 buns, and then the remaining 60 velvet-coated buns were separated and divided into 30 portions.

For the velvet-coated velvet, 10 places are required to give the buns and fritters set for free, but now that the buns can be divided into 30 portions, the velvet-coated has decisively increased by 20 places.

"Do you think I'm good to you? Originally, I was supposed to draw 10 people to give free steamed buns and fritters soy milk set, but now I think there are quite a lot of steamed buns, so we add another 20 places, and a total of 30 people will give it free. "

[Goddess, the probability of 30 places is still very low, so we keep ten places, and then don't give it away for free, right? Krypton Gold is being renamed. 】

[Goddess, let's keep ten places, it's only a little bit if one person can be allocated. 】

[Goddess, take a look, you sell dried pork with honey sauce. One serving is just that little. Now we ask you to increase the amount! 】

[Goddess, sell it for money, I can still afford it. 】

"Sell it to pay back? Although it is not easy to make steamed buns and fritters, I can still give you this thing for free. Who asked you to give me so many gifts? I also made money, right?" Tu Rongrong said with a smile.

She did make a profit. Except for the pork, she bought the flour and oil on her own, so she was a no-profit business.

And the fans gave her a lot of gifts. A queen's cloak had her money back for buying pork, let alone other gifts?

"If you say it is free to you, I will give it to you for free. The 30 places are also because I hope more people can taste the food I make, what do you think?" Tu Rongrong asked.

[We think that the beauty of the goddess is enough for us to keep it private TAT]

[Goddess, I can't wait for you to belong to me alone, and only cook for me. 】

[Goddess, what misunderstanding do you have about yourself? 】

"Okay, okay, I'm not going to be poor with you. Now we start the lottery and draw 30 people to give a set meal." After Tu Rongrong said, he started to set up the lottery.

[Fleece goddess, ball ball you bless me! Hope I can win the prize. 】

[The soy milk with steamed buns and fritters that I have eaten on Starnet is very delicious, is it better if I eat it in reality? 】

"My advice to you, StarNet data is 100% synchronized, so the food you eat on StarNet is actually the same as what you eat in reality, so don't think that the food you eat on StarNet is delicious. It tastes better in reality."