221-230

Chapter 221 New Products Arriving [One more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1089 Updated: 19-11-07 21:14

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

[Are you here? 】

[Aoaoaoao new products are on the shelves! 】

[Stewed pork! Braised pork! 】

[Is it on the shelves? Is the time up? 】

[Not yet, the time has not arrived, still a few minutes away. 】

[Oh oh oh waiting for me to be anxious. 】

Sirius.

"I'm telling you, we must be quicker, otherwise we can't beat others." Yang Wenxi stared at the store, and then said to her husband sitting next to him and the two sons opposite.

"I know, I know, we will definitely try to grab it." Hu Tianzheng said perfunctorily. In fact, he was also very nervous, just worried that he could not grab others.

"Aunt, don't worry, in order for us to eat delicious food, we will definitely try our best to grab it." Yang Wenxi's nephew also said.

"Remember, you must be serious, and you must not take it lightly." Yang Wenxi warned.

She can find all the people from her natal mother-in-law, so that everyone can make concerted efforts to buy them together. When the number of people who snapped up is large, they will get more things.

The younger generations of the Yang family were all made nervous by Yang Wenxi's attitude. Hu Tianzheng, Hu Tianzheng, and their cousins, cousins, and cousins ​​were all in a serious battle at the moment. Even Hu Dad who still had a job was forced by his wife. Asking for leave.

Xuanbing Xingji Icefield.

"Wenzong, let me tell you, don't be negligent and you can't get it. You have to keep an eye on the time, do you know if the merchandise is on the shelf and kill it quickly?" Chen Jinyue warned.

"And you, do you have to be more serious about it?" Chen Jinyue said to Qi Zhan after Wen Zong's exhortation, and Qi Zhan nodded at her without refuting her.

"You all listened to me, this is related to our taste, can't you know it lightly?" Chen Jinyue said to the other members of the team.

Everyone else responded in unison, "Yes."

Whether it was the Hu family of Sirius, or Chen Jinyue and the others who had already run from Yuelan Forest to Xuanbingxing, or the eager anticipation of other guests in the interstellar, the time came to Seablue Star at nine in the morning.

At nine o'clock in the morning, Seablue Star time, new products from the "Fleece Shop" of Xingwang Mall are on the shelves.

【Ding——There are new products on the shelves in the store you are following. 】

[Chong ah -]

After seeing the new products in the store, the customers all clicked on the link, and then clicked, be sure to kill it in seconds.

In less than a minute, some customers realized that the upper limit of their purchases had been reached, and then they hurriedly paid and continued to see the next thing.

When the customers calmed down completely, the "fluffy shop" is now sold out except for the quick-frozen steamed buns, spicy strips, and dried tofu that everyone is accustomed to.