361-370

Chapter 361 Opening of a barbecue restaurant 2【Five more】Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 7213 Updated: 19-12-16 00:04

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

Lu Zhoulin is a businessman. He is 300 years old in his youth and his thinking is trendy.

Lu Zhoulin likes watching live broadcasts. He used to like to watch live broadcasts of outdoor hunting and killing animals, as well as entertainment anchors who sang and danced.

However, just a few months ago, when he was watching the anchor he had followed for a long time, he was attracted to other live broadcast rooms by several full-site broadcasts of fireworks.

The live broadcast room always broadcasts the queen's cloak, supreme scepter, and even a lot of fireworks.

So Lu Zhoulin was very curious what was going on. Did an anchor he had never heard of had so many local fans give her a gift?

Driven by curiosity, Lu Zhoulin went to the live broadcast room to see what anchor it was, and it actually attracted so many local tyrants to throw gifts?

Of course, Lu Zhoulin's other guesses, he thought it was the anchor who smashed himself up with money, especially when he found that the top three on the fan list were all fresh faces.

The guy named "Ye Se" did not pay attention to other anchors except in this live broadcast room, and he did not have a record of smashing gifts in other live broadcast rooms. Only in this live broadcast room would he be very proud of giving gifts to the anchor. .

And the local tyrant named "Time" is also a not very active account, except for this anchor named "Fu Rongrong", he only followed two or three anchors, and there were few rewards records. Not enough to add up to a goddess crown.

Therefore, Lu Zhoulin was even more sure that this "fluffy" anchor was a guy who spent money to scan his own data, and was a credit coin player.

However, Lu Zhoulin, who entered the live broadcast room with a critical attitude, quickly fell under the apron of the anchor, really fragrant.

This is a veritable fragrance. The food made by the anchor is so delicious that he can't help but bow to the anchor's hands and become a diehard fan of the anchor.

After knowing that the anchor even opened a store in Xingwang Mall, Lu Zhoulin patronized every day to buy, buy and buy.

Although Lu Zhoulin is just a small businessman, he has a mine in his family, so he is not bad for money.

Lu Zhoulin, who is not bad for money, buys and buys every day. The food he bought is not only for his own consumption, but also for his parents' home, as well as his father-in-law's mother-in-law.

And his wife and children like the food made by his goddess and the food sold in the grocery store of his goddess.

Lu Zhoulin fanned the velvet goddess for two months, and finally waited for the velvet goddess to open a barbecue restaurant and a grilled fish restaurant in Ye Xing, so Lu Zhoulin could not wait to take his wife and children to join him.

"I tell you, the barbecue made by the goddess is very good, especially the barbecue we can do by ourselves, and we can also dip it in our favorite dipping sauce. It is delicious." Lu Zhoulin said to his wife while driving.

Lu Zhoulin's wife is a very straightforward woman. She is a housewife and has no job, but it doesn't mean that she knows nothing. It doesn't mean that she is a disadvantaged group. She needs to be gentle and virtuous.