101-110

Chapter 101 Recruiting Robots [Three more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 3203 Updated: 19-10-04 12:41

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

"The craftsmanship of this anchor is really good. Although the food made by the chefs that I ate before tastes good for the body, the taste is not so good." Wei Mingyi said while eating.

"Yes, it tastes good." Chen Jinnian also nodded.

"Smelly boy, do you know how to respect the elderly? Put that piece of pig's hoof down for me." Chen Ruize watched his son pick up the last piece of pig's hoof, and suddenly yelled unhappy.

"Dad, you've already eaten a lot of pig's knuckles, what's wrong with giving me a piece?" Chen Jinnian refused to put the pig's knuckles down.

"Smelly boy, keep the last piece for your mother, you can eat other dishes!" Chen Ruize cursed.

"Dad, my mom is a lot too."

"I don't care, your mother will keep it for her before she has enough."

"Dad, you are still biased as always."

"Hehe, your mother is the one who accompanies me for the rest of my life. Isn't she partial to you brats? What beautiful things do you want?"

"Mom, the soup of these braised trotters can be used for bibimbap, you can try." Chen Jinshi looked at his father and elder brother who were almost fighting over there, and hurriedly greeted her mother and introduced her a new way of eating.

"Oh?" Wei Mingyi curiously listened to her son's introduction, and poured the remaining stewed pig's knuckle soup into her bowl, mixed it, and his eyes brightened after a bite.

"Oh, this way of eating really tastes good."

"Of course, this is learned from the anchor." Chen Jinshi smiled and said.

"Yes, yes, your kid is smart." Seeing his wife eating happily, Chen Ruize rarely praised his third son.

Chen Jinnian, who was scolded by his father as "Smelly Boy" and "Unfilial Son": "..."

The four members of the Chen family ate very happily. Of course, although the size of the meal was not so large, it could fill all four of them, but they also ate quite satisfied.

"Oh, it's a fairy day to be able to eat such a meal every day." After Wei Mingyi finished the meal, he took a watermelon-flavored nutrient and drank slowly, and said with emotion while drinking.

"Mom, do you want to pay attention to this anchor?" Chen Jinshi followed the introduction. "This anchor usually starts the live broadcast at night here. It happens that you should not be so busy at this time. You can follow her live broadcast."

"Huh?" Wei Mingyi said with interest after hearing what his son said. "When does she usually broadcast live?"

"Most of them are broadcasted at noon on her side, and a small part of the time is in the morning on her side, which is about 4 pm to 10 pm on our star side."

"Well, you can share the link of this anchor with me." Wei Mingyi said to his third son with interest.

Looking at Chen Ruize and Chen Jinnian who were very happy over there, the mother and son said: "..."

"You don't care?" Chen Jinnian said to his father in a low voice, his father didn't even get angry when he watched his mother get so close to his third brother?