341-350

Chapter 341 Zhou Chuyan's Show Off [One more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1685 Updated: 19-12-10 18:00

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

"Well, this grilled fish fillet is too delicious. It's not the same as the grilled fish we ate last time. It tastes the same."

"Look, this pork is so fat. It was so greasy when I was young. It looks really appetizing."

"My roast lamb is especially fragrant, and it's sprinkled with cumin and minced garlic. The taste is simply delicious."

"I think this roast beef sprinkled with pepper will make it more fragrant and delicious."

Hua Yaoyao and the other apprentices who were coated with velvet for a few hours can be regarded as acquainted with each other.

After all, we all deal with prey together in the afternoon, so it's more natural for everyone to get along.

When eating meat, let's talk about whether the meat you eat is good or not, and which kind of meat is better.

Luo Kong prefers to put a whole piece of beef in a roasting pan for roasting. A whole piece of beef is exactly the size of a previous steak. It is cooked until the outside is cooked, and there is a tender half-ripe in the middle. More fragrant.

"I like this beef. It's really delicious." Luo Kong said while biting the steak. "Such a large piece of beef is really tender and fragrant."

The cow we hunted today is about two to three kilograms in size, and the tender meat left over is probably more than 1,000 kilograms, which is really great for roasting.

"The meat of this fragile dicavity is also very fragrant. It really has a relatively delicate smell. I feel that the meat of this fragile dicavity has some delicate fragrance of plants, and it tastes very delicious." Asuna He commented while eating meat.

"I think these meats are delicious, especially when they are cooked and eaten together with lettuce." Shu Xin also said with a smile.

"It turns out that there is such a way. You can bake whatever you want. It is really great." Zhou Chuyan said with emotion while eating, "Cooking is really too esoteric. I like it very much."

Then Zhou Chuyan said to the velvet-coated live camera, "Did you see your parents? I am here now to eat delicious and spicy food. It is very good. Do you regret it now?"

"I am eating very delicious barbecue now, but you can only watch me eat it." Zhou Chuyan was still a little bit brooding about her parents preventing her from resigning and coming to find her master.

"Hey, brother, you said I'm not promising, but you can see that I can eat such a delicious barbecue. In the future, I will be able to eat a lot of delicious food, and even I can make all kinds of delicious foods. No." Zhou Chuyan showed off.

The people of Red Maple Star Zhou's face are ugly at the moment. They are in a mixed mood while listening to Zhou Chuyan's show off while eating barbecue under the holographic simulation.

The Zhou family has always regarded Zhou Chuyan as a little girl who is naive and cheating. After all, Zhou Chuyan, 30, is really not mature enough for people whose lives are several hundred years old.

The youngest daughter who knew that they had worked so hard to work as a white-collar worker in a company actually resigned on her own terms. They had to go to a remote planet to apprentice and let them think that her daughter was really a liar.