331-340

Chapter 331 Pumpkin Cake? Pumpkin red bean buns? 【Three shifts】Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1056 Updated: 19-12-07 19:00

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

"Master!"

Just when the velvet was preparing to make pastries, Zhou Chuyan and the four of them had already arrived. As soon as they entered the canteen, they went straight to the kitchen. Zhou Chuyan was very happy to call her master.

Tu Rongrong was staring at the red bean paste and mung bean paste that Tu Che had sent him. When she heard Zhou Chuyan's voice, she looked up and saw four very good-looking people appearing in the cafeteria. She greeted her naturally. Said, "Are you here?"

"Master, you are still so good-looking." Zhou Chuyan smiled and flattered when she saw Turongrong. Although she was only 30 years old, she had been in the workplace for several years, but when she saw her master, she would Unconsciously showing the gesture of the little daughter.

Of course, because she has been in the workplace for several years, Zhou Chuyan still has the skill of flattering, so she doesn't know anything, and she doesn't like her master.

"Master." Zheng Qiulin, Zhong Ming and He Yuan all followed Zhou Chuyan and bowed to Turongrong very politely, and looked at Turongrong with some excitement.

"You are here just right now. Come and wash your hands and prepare to help me make pastries." Tu Rongrong nodded as a greeting from his apprentice, and then beckoned them to come into the kitchen to help.

"I have prepared a lot of dough today, so I can't do it alone, so come and help." Tu Rongrong said.

"Good Master." Of course, the others have no objection. It is a rare opportunity to learn how to cook with their master. So they all arranged themselves well, put on aprons and chef hats, and After washing my hands, I went to make pastries behind the coated velvet.

Turongrong The pumpkin red bean cake made today can be regarded as a method similar to steamed buns, just like a bean paste bun. And her apprentices are still very comfortable making buns.

Turongrong and Chen Jinye worked together to knead the dough, then roll it into a round stick and cut it into small doses, then roll it into a bun wrapper, and finally put the bean paste in and wrap it.

When the velvet and noodles were coated, the dough was sufficiently fermented, so she followed the apprentices and put half of the pastry on the steamer to steam, and the other half was directly baked in the oven.

To be honest, the taste of baked buns is still very good, but the baked buns in Xinjiang are filled with meat, and the pumpkin buns she is baking now are filled with red bean paste.

Well, all the mung bean paste was coated with velvet and baked in the oven, and all the red bean paste was steamed.

The audience in the live broadcast room still watched with gusto when they made the stuffed buns. After Chu Xingye and He Junqing packed all the pumpkin pie, they joined the ranks of the stuffed buns, and the stuffed buns continued to draw the lottery and packed the pumpkin pie. send out.

For the sake of fairness, those who have won the prize will not win the prize-only those who have won the prize today cannot repeat the prize-therefore, there are lotteries one after the other before the velvet, so don't worry about one person winning the prize. Several times, the people behind have no chance of winning.

"Everyone has seen it, our pumpkin pie is ready, everything is done and packaged, and now we can continue the lottery." Turong looked at the more than 100 pumpkin pie. Said, "Now we continue the lottery, draw 150 lucky viewers, one for one pumpkin pie."