381-390

Chapter 381 Squirrel Mandarin Fish [four more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1191 Updated: 19-12-18 22:03

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

Tu Rongrong looked at the brothers and sisters, and looked at Chen Jinshi's and Qi Zhan's similar expressions, and shook his head helplessly, "Okay, I'll let the chef jump on the wall a few more Buddhas."

"Wow-thank you Ersao!" Chen Jinyue cheered happily, and jumped up from her chair and hugged the velvet.

"Go on one side and eat your meal!" Chen Jinye unhappily pulled her sister away, and pulled the velvet into her arms to prevent her sister from taking advantage of his future wife.

Chen Jinyue cursed her lips when she saw him like this, "Second brother, you are really stingy, what's the matter with me if I hold my second sister-in-law?"

"Neither can girls." Chen Jinye said without thinking.

"Huh." Chen Jinyue snorted and stopped worrying about her second brother. She sat back in her seat and discussed with Qi Zhan what to eat, and then shared other delicacies sweetly.

Sixi Meatballs are salty and crispy, Dongpo meat is fresh and sweet and glutinous, Mei Cai Kou Po is salty and sweet, fat but not greasy, braised carp is delicious, meat is tender as fat, braised rice noodles are white and tender, soft and delicious, Squirrel mandarin fish is shaped like a squirrel, crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, orange in color, sweet and sour.

The taste of Nine Dishes and One Soup is very good, and the staple food is rice. Of course, in addition to rice, there are two staple foods: Shengjian Bao and Tianxia No.1 Bao.

The Chen brothers and sisters in the private room all ate very happily, while the guests outside were also very happy.

Wen Zong and the others were here today, but Chen Jinyue took Qi Zhan to meet Chen Jin and the others, and even saw Tu Rongrong, the second wife of the future, so they didn't have the past to join in the fun.

Moreover, Wenzong and the others are not celebrities. What if a large group of them used to have dinner with Chen Jinye and Chen Jinshi's brothers, what should they do?

Wenzong and the others ate by themselves in the private room on the second floor of Zhenwei Pavilion. Wenzong and the others had only five people after Chen Jinyue and Qi Zhan were missing, so this time they also handed over other friends. It happened that there were ten in the private room. personal.

"I said, do you smell anything?" Wen Zong and the others brought a girl with a nice temperament and shrugged her nose and looked at the others and asked.

"This smell is too fragrant, but it doesn't seem to be the smell we've smelled before. Did the restaurant open today, so the goddess made a new dish?" Yang Xilin said in surprise after sniffing.

"Really? The goddess made a new dish?"

"Serve the dishes, let the waiter serve the dishes, we will know if there are new dishes." Wen Zong said excitedly.

"Can you order food?" Zhao Pingzhou asked.

"You can order it, but now there are only nine dishes and one soup on the menu. There are several staple foods," Wen Zong said, "Well, for the staple food, what is the best package in the world? The name is domineering."

"I ordered it. Let's eat the world's first package." Lin Qingyi urged Wen Zong to pat the shoulder.

"Okay, okay." Wen Zong nodded, then looked up at the other people, "Then nine dishes and one soup will be served directly to them?"