351-360

Chapter 351Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1299 Updated: 19-12-13 19:00

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

After breakfast, Tu Rongrong took Tu Yuanyuan, the little cub, to play in the playground specially built for her, letting her sit in bumper cars, play slides, seesaws and so on.

The seesaw was still coated with velvet and sitting with his sister on one side, and Chen Jinye was sitting on the other side. The atmosphere of the three people playing like this was quite harmonious, especially Chen Jinye liked this atmosphere very much.

After playing for an hour, the breakfast was already digested. Turongrong and Chen Jinye all changed into practice clothes to prepare for a pair of exercises. Turongrong did not know what dangers they would encounter in the future. It is impossible to compare it because of this era. The peace is really nothing to practice.

Therefore, when training with fleece, she was very serious. Although she still couldn't beat him when fighting with Chen Jinye, Chen Jinye kept feeding her tricks, helping her to become more familiar with her body and form a physical body. Conditioned reflex.

While fighting, Chen Jinye also talked to Tu Rongrong about his previous hot searches.

"You mean, buying hot search made me gossip with that Dou Mingfei, and still stepping on me holding Dou Mingfei everywhere, is your admirer?" Tu Rongrong suddenly exploded when Chen Jinye said this. Chen Jinye had a lot of strength during the night.

"Why, why do your own rotten peach blossoms make me take the blame? Is that woman crazy?" Tu Rongrong is so angry, she always thinks that those who want to die for men to target other women are particularly stupid. As a result, when she got here, did she really meet such a person?

"This is her usual method. She has used similar methods to deal with other people who admire me." Chen Jinye explained while resisting the fluffy attack without changing her face.

"Of course, those people like me. I don't like them. The only person I like is you." Chen Jinye promised Turong very seriously.

Hearing what he said, Turongrong frowned slightly, but the intensity of her hand attack did not decrease, and it became more sharp, "You mean, as long as it is a woman who is close to you, that person named Yu Wanyue will not easily let go. Ever?"

"Yes, there have been several times before that she almost broke other people's home. Although some people and Yu Wanyue are half a cat, most of them are relatively innocent." Chen Jinye sighed.

"It's their business to like me, and I'm so good and so handsome. Isn't it normal to like me? Of course, although I feel distressed, it's impossible to force others to dislike me, right? Those people just because they adore me, once He said a few words to me when he met me, and then Yu Wanyue attacked them."

"Under my intervention, no human lives have been caused, and those people are not my favorite. Yu Wanyue is not so frenzied to death. It's just that she can still do it if it makes people poor."

"To you this time, because I like you, sticking to you so hard, chasing you so hard, this makes Yu Wanyue unbearable. After all, I have been stubbornly showing off to people other than my relatives for so many years, and I have admired those who love them. I'm not even more polite, but in the end I treat you differently, and she can't help being so courteous to you." Chen Jinye didn't forget to entrain her private life when she explained Yu Wanyue's actions. Show that I have really been clean and self-conscious all these years.