241-250

Chapter 241 Apprentice's Worry [four more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1216 Updated: 19-11-12 21:23

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

Go to the spacecraft of Seablue Star.

"Brother, what's going on? What are the Tu family's doing?" He Junqing looked at the various attacks and suppressions on his master on the Internet, angrily.

"Master has made a lot of money, and the Tu family won't just watch that the money has nothing to do with them." Chu Xingye said blankly.

"The Tu family kicked Turongrong out of the house the first time after the Tu Fengyun couple's accident, and robbed the company run by the Tu Fengyun couple, except for a private planet that originally belonged to Tu Fengyun. No fleece left."

"As a result, the company they took away in the past few months has caused a lot of losses because of the various mistakes of the decision-makers. Of course, they need to get more profitable things from the flocking side."

"Anyone with eyes knows that the things she took out of the velvet are all profitable. How much did the things that worked with Starlight make? How much money did she make in the food factory and shops she opened?"

"Even when she started the live broadcast by herself, many fans gave her rewards. How much did she make? You said, can the Tu family not be jealous?" As a military officer of Chu Xingye and his team, Shu The letter is very convenient for intelligence gathering.

When Xingwang broke out between Tujia and Tujiarong, Shu Xin also passed through his own intelligence network to get the grievances between Tujiarong and Tujia.

Tu Rongrong itself is of course not as unbearable as the true and false black material on the Internet. She was indeed an arrogant and arrogant daughter, but she has never done anything to bully classmates, and she can't force them. Do not drop out of school.

As for entangled male classmates, she did pursue the boy she liked, but she did not rush to kill other suitors of that boy. Although she would confess in front of the boy every day, she did not do anything more excessive.

He Junqing became even more angry after listening to Shu Xin's words, "They didn't make money, so they paid attention to my master? This group of rubbish, and a group of men, all old and young are bullying our master, a girl who is only 20 years old. ?"

After listening to He Junqing's words, Chu Xingye and the others in the team couldn't help but laugh. It was indeed a group of big men, and a family was doing their best to deal with a little girl who was just twenty years old.

It's a pity that the people in the Tu family didn't know that since Tu Rongrong had already gotten into a relationship with Xingguang, the time and space group behind Xingguang couldn't help her.

The Chen family behind the Space-Time Group, of course, would not let the bully Tu Jiarong do.

After all, anyone with eyes can see the value of velvet. Although the things she took out seemed to be just for food, she would never give up her appetite.

Even though everyone used to eat nutrients before, everyone still pursues the taste of nutrients.

So the recipes that Turongrong took out, as well as the various delicacies she made, are coveted by countless people and can bring huge benefits.

Chen Jinshi of the Space-Time Group is not a fool. Where can the Tu family succeed?

"The Tu family's abacus will fail. After all, our little anchor is not a good stubborn, and the people behind her will not let her be bullied." Shu Xin said with a smile.