61-70

Chapter 61 Raspberry [two more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 2209 Updated: 19-09-25 12:05

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

Tu Rongrong took a look at several people he was concerned about, the big star Chen Jinye, the big boss Chen Jinshi, the super goddess Audrey Winster Studert, the president of the U.S. League, the chairman of the China League, and the emperors of various galaxies. After that, she paid attention to voice actors, painters, and authors, so she didn't pay much attention.

Tu Rongrong still likes to read novels. There are still many great gods at Xiaoxiang Academy. After Tu Rongrong looked for several articles, she read very well. As for the other three platforms, I also took a look at the other three platforms. Anyway, she saw all the good-looking ones.

After Turongrong brushed Xingbo and then video, Turongrong didn't plan to continue to use the star network, although she still likes these superb acting and superb special effects movies and movies.

Especially now that the popular traffic in the entertainment industry is not the kind of beautiful guys she has seen before, whose makeup makes them look thinner than girls, even the looks of a particularly popular star like Chen Jinye. Not the appearance of a beautiful man.

Chen Jinye probably also has a feeling of enchanting male and female faces, but his facial features are exquisite and his face is very handsome and enchanting, and his figure is really special and awesome, even if he is dressed tightly. It can be seen that he has a great body and good muscles.

Moreover, Chen Jinye's temperament is also very evil and domineering, and her looks and temperament will not give people the feeling of a beautiful man. This makes Turongrong look at it and like it. Well, Yan control likes this kind of face. Good-sized people.

[Want to come to my house to have a look? I will definitely welcome you by sweeping the couch. 】

Tu Rongrong listened to what Chen Jinye said when he played a certain evil and scornful role. She couldn't help her ears become red after hearing his low magnetic and full of allure.

Ah ah ah ah, this man not only poked her heart with a special look, but even his voice is what she likes.

"sister?"

When Tu Rongrong was indulged in Chen Jinye's appearance and voice, a tender voice interrupted her intoxicated thoughts, and suddenly pulled her out of her own fantasy.

Tu Rongrong: "..." She just imagined that if she could, she asked Chen Jinye to intercede with her, but the little girl interrupted her.

Turning off the velvet and turning off the light brain, he looked down at his sister who had climbed down from her hammock and got close to her, watching her round, fleshy face no longer give birth.

Turong: "..." Where is the cute little boy? Men are unreliable, or the little cubs are more cute, even more wailing.

Turongrong stretched out his hand and picked up his sister and hugged it in his arms. The sisters lay in a hammock together, Turongrong rubbed his sister's fleshy face with his face, and said, "I'm round and slept well. ?"

"Yeah." Tu Yuanyuan also rubbed her sister's face, hugging her neck and said, "I slept well."

"Then let's go pick fruit in the forest for a while." Tu Rongrong said with a smile.

"Good, good." Tu Yuanyuan was very supportive, as long as she followed her sister, she would support her no matter what she was going to do.

Tu Rongrong hugged her sister. After a long time, the sisters got up and fetched water for Tu Yuanyuan to wash her face and rinse her mouth by the way.