301-310

Chapter 301 Playing Mahjong[Three more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1039 Updated: 19-11-28 19:00

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

The fish porridge was cooked, and Chu Xingye greeted others to eat after putting out the fire.

Hua Yaoyao and the others took a bath, but she herself was a little slower when she painted Rongrong, so at this time everyone else was holding a bowl and drinking porridge, and when she painted Rongrong, she was taking a bath in the portable bathroom alone.

"To be honest, these fish really taste good. Is it because the lake has some strange characteristics that make the fish that live in it look so good?" Ming Sangsang asked while drinking porridge.

"It's also possible." Shu Xin said with a smile. "Otherwise, how can you explain that these fish are so delicious?"

Everyone was drinking the porridge. The fish fillets in the porridge are really delicious and tender. When drinking the porridge, you only need to squeeze your tongue to crush the fish.

The original fragrance of rice in the porridge, coupled with the deliciousness of the fish, made everyone's appetites appetizing. Even if you only drank the porridge without other side dishes, you still drank particularly happily, one bowl after another.

"Shall we just squat in the camp for a whole day today?" Hua Yaoyao asked. Although she had been driving in the forest for the past few days, it was also colorful after all. Suddenly it was still at a loss to know what to do.

"You can go fishing." Shu Xin pointed to the huge lake and said, "Fishing is also a pastime, and the fish you catch can be eaten. Isn't this a very good project to kill time?"

"Fishing? Do you think I'm suitable for fishing?" Hua Yaoyao, who has always been a careless personality, has always been vigorous and vigorous, has never been able to calm down, let her fish? is it possible?

"That said, it's impossible for you to sit down and be quiet for a while, so the pastime like fishing is really not suitable for you." Ming Sangsang spit out beside him.

"If you want to play something, why don't you play mahjong?" Hearing what they said when she walked over after taking a bath and changing into a clean and strong outfit, she said after hearing their words. To be honest, there are indeed a few mahjong tiles in her space. .

As for why there is such a thing as mahjong in her space-whoever makes her space so big, don't worry about putting any messy things in it will take up the space, so she has nothing to do to put mahjong in it.

Tu Rongrong herself doesn't know how to play mahjong. She hasn't figured out the rules or anything, but because she once wrote about mahjong when she was writing a novel, she checked the information and printed it out and put it in the space. Up.

There are mahjong and rules, so she doesn't worry that she can't play mahjong and won't teach others to play mahjong.

"Playing mahjong? What is mahjong?" Hua Yaoyao was very curious when she heard Turongrong say so, she looked at Turongdao with interest, "Goddess, what is mahjong? Playing mahjong? Do I make a kind of food? ?"

In this era, there are no such pastimes as mahjong, poker, and even football, basketball, baseball and other sports. Now everyone's sports are training physical fitness, and entertainment is listening to music, watching movies, TV shows, etc. Yes, there are not many sports.

After all, a lot of information was lost after leaving the earth. Later, because of fighting for survival, when he settled down, he was already used to training physical fitness, training abilities and other sports methods.