371-380

Chapter 371 Restaurant Matters [Fifteen More]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 5384 Updated: 19-12-16 00:14

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

"Of course my shop was rented out before. It's just that the shop was organized and opened a barbecue and fish shop last time? This shop was also taken back at that time." Chen Jinye explained.

"I wonder if I can open a restaurant for you if I keep the shop? So I didn't rent it out."

"This store will open a restaurant for you. The area is also quite large, about three floors, with a total area of ​​about 5,000 square meters. Is it possible to open a restaurant for such a large store?" Chen Jinye asked.

"The 5000 square meter shop is enough to open a restaurant, but are you just renting it to me?" Tu Rongrong is surprised. She does have a large planet in Seablue Star, but Seablue Star is too remote Up.

The heart of the capital is different. There are so many people who come and go every day, and the galvanized population is also very large. It must be very profitable to open a restaurant in such a prosperous capital.

"I rented the shop to you, not to you. You don't have to feel embarrassed." Chen Jinye said with a smile, "If you are willing to marry me, I will use this shop as a gift for you. Impossible, didn't you have not promised me yet? So I rented it to you."

Chen Jinye told Tu Rongrong about the shop and went back, and gave her the permission of the shop.

After all, I came here to see my sweetheart. A meal was already very good, and now it was almost dark, so he had to go back and keep busy.

After sending Chen Jinye away, Turongrong came back and continued to talk to the apprentices about opening the restaurant.

"Goddess, do you really want to open a new restaurant in the capital? Don't I have to stay in Capital Star for a long time?" Hua Yaoyao asked.

"Actually, opening a restaurant in Capital Star is also very good. I originally planned to open a restaurant in Hailan Star. Let Xing Ye and the others be chefs and exercise their abilities." Tu Rongrong said with a smile.

"It's just that you also know that Seablue Star is relatively remote. Although our Seablue Star is a little more famous now, isn't it far behind Capital Star? So opening a restaurant in Sea Blue Star is not as good as opening a restaurant in Capital Star. "

"The cooking skills of several of my apprentices have improved a lot now. Although it is a bit reluctant to let them manage a restaurant alone, if the six of them do it together, they will definitely make a very famous restaurant."

"Goddess, even if they open a restaurant alone, it is also very famous, after all, they are all your apprentices." Oliverina followed.

"In fact, several restaurants have opened in the past few months. The recipes released by the goddess have allowed them to train many chefs. Although the cooking skills are not as good as the goddess and the bosses, they are also very good. Not bad," Ming Sangsang said.

"The evaluation of those restaurants on the Internet is quite good. Even the food made by robots is something we haven't eaten. So, they think even the food made by robots is very delicious."

"Most of the chefs in those restaurants are robots. Compared with humans, robots must perform meticulously. Only when ordering the food can the taste be guaranteed. If humans do it and make a little mistake, the dish will be ruined, so Now most restaurant chefs are robots."